Wyoming Unite!!!!

It snowed for about an hour this morning, started up again around 11:30 and is still snowing. Are the rest of you getting any of this?
I got a 1/4" this morning and it all melted as soon as it got daylight out.. It started back up a couple of hours ago. I haven't measured it lately but it is accumulating.

Still coming down here :( This has been one snowy winter!
Not here. I had a lot of snow in October and November. It slowed down some in December. Up until today all the snow that I had gotten this month was 1 5/8". I am guessing when I measure today's total it will be more than all it snowed previously this month.

Last edited:
We're expected to get more snow tomorrow (Wednesday). Might have to break down and get my shovel out again.
The only time I shovel snow is if the drifts on the deck get too big for me to be able to open the door to the deck. It is down to 8°F this morning but there was no additional snow during the night.

Last edited:
So far it's a beautiful morning up here. 20 degrees with no wind when I got up. We got about an inch of snow yesterday. The sun is shining brightly right now and I think the snow will be gone by evening. Flurries tomorrow? What about all the 50's they said we would have this week? How can they be wrong so much! :rant

So far it's a beautiful morning up here. 20 degrees with no wind when I got up. We got about an inch of snow yesterday. The sun is shining brightly right now and I think the snow will be gone by evening. Flurries tomorrow? What about all the 50's they said we would have this week? How can they be wrong so much! :rant
:lau

I'm beginning to think weather forecasters get paid bonuses on how many people they can fool. :gig

Back
Top Bottom