Wyoming Unite!!!!

The doe with the broken leg is still hanging around. A month ago she still had about 4" of exposed bone from the break. When I got a good look at it yesterday it looks to be only about 2" of exposed bone.

1580437519228.jpeg

1580437537316.jpeg

I'm kind of surprised that girl is still around Bob. Sounds like she's healing up. Is she in your barn?
It is the old horse shed. She is definitely greatly improving over the last 3 months. She seems to have stopped cycling in and out of heat so the boys are leaving her alone now. Without them constantly re-breaking her leg, she has a good shot at healing up.

It is the old horse shed. She is definitely greatly improving over the last 3 months. She seems to have stopped cycling in and out of heat so the boys are leaving her alone now. Without them constantly re-breaking her leg, she has a good shot at healing up.

She must be one tough girl! Does she let you get close to her yet?

We have about a foot of snow on the ground and it is still coming down. Not much wind blowing tho so there aren't any big drifts yet. This is the most snow we've had all winter. I kind of like it since I don't have to go anywhere. And I can sure use a little exercise shoveling snow.
Think positive! It will be spring in less than 2 months! ;)

Back
Top Bottom