Wyoming Unite!!!!

Pics
Great eclipse photos, Bob! I forgot to pick up glasses until it was too late to find any, and Ken and I are kinda glad we did. Instead of looking up, we were fascinated by what was happening right at our feet - the shadows and the hundreds of mini-eclipses on the sidewalk, grass, the side of our trailer, and even the old smoker were the stuff of dreams! I'll share some photos when I get a chance.

I'm in the Big Horn Basin too, @makmm - welcome!

Great eclipse photos, Bob! I forgot to pick up glasses until it was too late to find any, and Ken and I are kinda glad we did. Instead of looking up, we were fascinated by what was happening right at our feet - the shadows and the hundreds of mini-eclipses on the sidewalk, grass, the side of our trailer, and even the old smoker were the stuff of dreams! I'll share some photos when I get a chance.

I'm in the Big Horn Basin too, @makmm - welcome!
Thanks. Good to see you back on the thread.

I was just taking photos every now and then. The cooling effect when it reached totality was welcome and the appearance of a 360° sunset was nice too. Leading up to and during totality, my roosters were crowing much more than normal for that time of day. As soon as the sun came back out the roosters all shut up.

He saw me out with the camera today and decided he wanted his picture taken.
Sweetgrass tom
full

He saw me out with the camera today and decided he wanted his picture taken.
Sweetgrass tom
full

Great photo Bob! You should see if they're still accepting entries for the "Other Poultry" calendar contest, this would be a terrific entry!

Back
Top Bottom