YO GEORGIANS! :)

Ok so my BO hatch out 6 chicks and I had two chicks hatch from my bater so I just put the two chick with the mom and babies and they get along just fine I didn't want the mom to see me put the two down with the rest so I just picked all the chicks up and put them all back down together so glad chickens can't count

Ok so my BO hatch out 6 chicks and I had two chicks hatch from my bater so I just put the two chick with the mom and babies and they get along just fine I didn't want the mom to see me put the two down with the rest so I just picked all the chicks up and put them all back down together so glad chickens can't count

That's the way to do it!
Either that or sneak them under her at night.

That's the way to do it!

Either that or sneak them under her at night.

Lol. Good job!!! :thumbsup

I finally had time to take pictures of our new chicks we got from MPC. They were a week old on Monday. I still can't tell the difference in 5 of the yellow/gold ones. I talked to MPC today and they sent my refund for the Blue Cochin that they didn't put in the box and the MPC employee told me to take pictures of the yellow/gold chicks and email them so they could put the breed with the picture.

And here they are:

E
aster Egger Female

Blue Silkie Roo

Buckeye Roo

Delaware Female

Dominique Female

Buckeye Female

Partridge Cochin Female

Now come the ones I don't know about. Along with the ones above that I ordered I also ordered
2 Buff Orpingtons, 2 Red Stars (Golden Buff) and I was supposed to get 2 Easter Eggers. MPC
said that one of the yellow ones could be the other EE.

1. No idea

2.No idea

3. No idea

4. No idea

5. No idea

And we got a Silkie from our daughter's Silkies that hatched the day our chicks shipped.

White Silkie
love.gif

If you know what any of the yellow/golden ones are please let me know.

I was wondering... If I trap him, kill him and hang him up to allow his carcass to rot, would that smell deter further raccoons? Or would that just be a waste of time? Maybe I should just make a hat.
I do believe a festive hat is in order. On the subject of predators, how much trouble would I get in for killing a fox or bobcat?

Back
Top Bottom