YO GEORGIANS! :)

Oh I was special way before the 33333 post.

Carcar agrees is 3....2.....1....
careful there buddy, the definition of 'special' is subjective, and I know this crowd well enough to know they're gonna run a different direction than you want
gig.gif

Once I get the legbars set up for breeding, I think I want to get some BOs, BRs, and SSs (Speckled Sussex) . Whats everyone's take on the SSs? I know the other two are generally good birds. Has anyone had trouble with the SSs being picked on or anything?

OOOOh that means your special
clap.gif
but then if you add your numbers?????? part devil
gig.gif

It's a 22, I have both cylinders one shoots regular 22 and then the one that shoots the mags, like your gun selection too, I have a 22 bolt action rifle and a little 17 they are just, yeah just toys compared to yours.

I really like your new gun. Seems like it might be handier to use around home and the barn. I have a 22 rifle at the barn. Anyway, I only carry the 38 or Sig when I am going camping with my horses and riding. Gotta be on the lookout for 2 legged as well as 4 legged critters, then, for sure!

He was more than likely in there to get a free chicken dinner, they can do a number on a flock.
Luckily he didn't mess with the birds at all. He walked in looked in the laying boxes and walked out. I'm locking the run door at night now till I can get my automatic door installed.

Hi yall! Im new to the group so im not sure this works but my sister is looking for a tom turkey. Shes in the tallapoosa area but would travel if she could find one. Any info on where to look would be greatly appreciated. Yall have a nice day.

Luckily he didn't mess with the birds at all. He walked in looked in the laying boxes and walked out. I'm locking the run door at night now till I can get my automatic door installed.
I want to know how long did it take you to dig out of the sand

Hi yall! Im new to the group so im not sure this works but my sister is looking for a tom turkey. Shes in the tallapoosa area but would travel if she could find one. Any info on where to look would be greatly appreciated. Yall have a nice day.
What kind of Tom is she looking for? I have a neighbor who raises turkeys but I will have to ask him what kind he has again.

Amen! The chicken I lost little while ago was killed by one. Found him in the coop the next day, waitin' for another one. Also caught one a couple days ago.
Yep had some here but they ended up with lead poison

Back
Top Bottom