YO GEORGIANS! :)

Oh for goodness sake!
Had let a friend and her new husband stay in the trailer next door when they were homeless.
Now they are refusing to leave, saying since they have been there over 30 days I will need to evict them.

Worst part is, I will have to evict them, but the 30 days is nonsense.
Basically even if you let someone stay even ONE night, they can refuse to leave and are considered a tenant at will.

So now I get to spend the next two weeks trying to get them out. Luckily I have some friends familiar with the process.

Now you know, they were never your "friend" to start with. I HATE SORRY PEOPLE!! I would sue them for $500 a month for every month they were there. You can make their lives HELL!! Do they have power or water? CUT IT OFF!! You can also take anything you may need as in appliances, doors, a few windows. Also, if you leave any appliances or anything in there, they will take it when they leave.
this is absolutely sad, I read about this all the time. I swear there is just some help I'm not going to EVER be willing to give people, but if that was me, they'd be out. I'd probably go to jail, but they'd be out.

You need to try to collect some back rent, if I remember what you told me, wasn't "HE" supposed to be helping your hubby with chores and work around the place? if he hasn't done enough to satisfy, you need to put a dollar amount on it and put it in the paperwork. And tell them you'll drop the money if they're out by dark. I also hope you let her know what this has done to what you thought was a friendship.....

Yes.  I sold all her hatchmates, but knew she was different!  Such a weird combination of features!  Can't wait to see what color egg she will lay.  But, with a Lav Roo, I'm sure her babies will lay colored eggs if she doesn't.

I might have to reserve some of her future babies then! Can't wait to see what she looks like when full grown!

Oh for goodness sake!
Had let a friend and her new husband stay in the trailer next door when they were homeless.
Now they are refusing to leave, saying since they have been there over 30 days I will need to evict them.

Worst part is, I will have to evict them, but the 30 days is nonsense.
Basically even if you let someone stay even ONE night, they can refuse to leave and are considered a tenant at will.

So now I get to spend the next two weeks trying to get them out.   Luckily I have some friends familiar with the process.
It doesn't sound like they are grateful for your help , or that they are friends at all .

I've had people come and get my hatching eggs every year because they like the oddity of them.  LOL.  Be careful, you might get a cute frizzled NN!

I was actually disappointed I didn't have a NN hatch this year... I wouldn't have been able to keep it because my boyfriend thinks they're weird looking, but would have been cute while I had it!
I did get 3 of the 5 that hatched were frizzled. @katsdarI think has two of them now, and I kept the one I thought was a rooster, but it's definitely a pullet. I don't think I've ever been so disappointed that a chick was a girl before! Lol

Now you know, they were never your "friend" to start with. I HATE SORRY PEOPLE!! I would sue them for $500 a month for every month they were there. You can make their lives HELL!! Do they have power or water? CUT IT OFF!! You can also take anything you may need as in appliances, doors, a few windows. Also, if you leave any appliances or anything in there, they will take it when they leave.
in georgia if there's no lease and they refuse to leave you can have them out in a week just go file the papers and have them served I have a friend who is a landlord and I've seen him get someone or in less than a week when they wouldn't pay

My incubator is OFF!! And wiped down/disinfected!! And racks/humidity pan in the dishwasher!

:clap :clap :clap

OMG I really have worn myself out this season with it. It was a good season though.. Made enough to keep the birds in feed and buy the materials for the next run, plus bought plenty of hatching eggs for myself and went on several family outings.. All thanks to my feather kids. :)

omg they are pretty

this is absolutely sad, I read about this all the time. I swear there is just some help I'm not going to EVER be willing to give people, but if that was me, they'd be out. I'd probably go to jail, but they'd be out.

You need to try to collect some back rent, if I remember what you told me, wasn't "HE" supposed to be helping your hubby with chores and work around the place? if he hasn't done enough to satisfy, you need to put a dollar amount on it and put it in the paperwork. And tell them you'll drop the money if they're out by dark. I also hope you let her know what this has done to what you thought was a friendship.....

I've let them know that now I know why they were homeless and that they were burning bridges.
I'm thinking her probation officer might need to be advised as well.

Suing them for money won't help since they have other judgements they "can't" pay. I just want them out!

in georgia if there's no lease and they refuse to leave you can have them out in a week just go file the papers and have them served I have a friend who is a landlord and I've seen him get someone or in less than a week when they wouldn't pay

We had to start with a notice on the door. We file papers on Thursday, to be served. Then they have 7 days to respond.
Then we can get the court order.

Back
Top Bottom