YO GEORGIANS! :)

I thought I would post some pictures of my chicks that are 5 1/2 weeks old now. Hope you don't mind. I'm not asking for which looks like a boy or a girl but I have to say that there seems to be some larger bumpy combs on some of these babies. Only time will tell...

LAVENDER

BUFF

PARTRIDGE

B/S

BLACK

PORCELAIN

Wish I could have got a better full body picture of the Lavender but it was squawking like stuck pig and wouldn't hold still long enough.

Nice, I don't predict boy or girl either...... I just know that I love them (I cannot tell my other birds that the s.......s are my favs but I do so adore them..... Here are a few of our Luvs!

That is a shadow on the silkie bos from the chicken trailer hooping! he doesn't have that darkness in the tail area

There are oodles more on our picture album here but for the life of me cannot link to them.. I'll try again in a few. Hope all have their chicken areas secure in Georgia against high winds. Spent about 5 hours working on all the areas yesterday and know there is more work to be done today!

Maybe on one of the warm up times I'll post some more. It will be a rough day to be outside, part of the challenge of farming!

Last edited:
I thought I would post some pictures of my chicks that are 5 1/2 weeks old now. Hope you don't mind. I'm not asking for which looks like a boy or a girl but I have to say that there seems to be some larger bumpy combs on some of these babies. Only time will tell...

LAVENDER

BUFF

PARTRIDGE

B/S

BLACK

PORCELAIN

Wish I could have got a better full body picture of the Lavender but it was squawking like stuck pig and wouldn't hold still long enough.

LAVENDER

BUFF

PARTRIDGE

B/S

BLACK

PORCELAIN

LAVENDER

BUFF

PARTRIDGE

B/S

BLACK

PORCELAIN

Beautiful colors!

Been there a lot! My son is about 40 minutes away in Statesboro. I go to Savannah every time I visit. I always eat at One Eyed Lizzy's on River St. Then, I always want a praline, but I'm always out of money!! Never stayed in a hotel there, but I think it would be fun (with the balconies overlooking the street. Nice place!
thumbsup.gif
Those pralines are the BEST! I live downtown so my teeny courtyard isn't exactly the best place for my "farm."
tongue.png

Nice, I don't predict boy or girl either...... I just know that I love them (I cannot tell my other birds that the s.......s are my favs but I do so adore them..... Here are a few of our Luvs!
HAHAHA! Love your silkies too but don't tell the others
duc.gif

Beautiful colors!
Thank you Pam!

beautiful chickies all over the thread today !!! Yes there are a lot of wonderful chicks and chickens being posted.

Back
Top Bottom