You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

I have: Black Crested White Polish eggs, first gen mixed color Frizzled Cochin Bantam eggs, and will have Texas A&M coturnix eggs any day now.

I want: Black Crested White Polish eggs, Tolbunt Polish eggs, ANY Frizzled Polish eggs, Bob white Quail eggs.

I am looking for some ringneck pheasant hatching eggs. I have two braces of chinese pheasants. Red golden and yellow golden. I would like to trade the Chinese eggs 3 to one for ringneck eggs. 3 ringneck for each exotic. I usually am able to gather 10 eggs a week.

Also check out my swap page, I am interested in just about anything I don't have listed. Especially interested in some TX A&M, snowflake, or valley quail hatching eggs.

Red Golden Brace
Yellow Golden Brace

In addition the goldens are for sale or trade locally here in Washington State. I am located near vancouver but willing to travel up to an hour to meet.

I am looking for some ringneck pheasant hatching eggs. I have two braces of chinese pheasants. Red golden and yellow golden. I would like to trade the Chinese eggs 3 to one for ringneck eggs. 3 ringneck for each exotic. I usually am able to gather 10 eggs a week.

Also check out my swap page, I am interested in just about anything I don't have listed. Especially interested in some TX A&M, snowflake, or valley quail hatching eggs.

Red Golden Brace
Yellow Golden Brace

In addition the goldens are for sale or trade locally here in Washington State. I am located near vancouver but willing to travel up to an hour to meet.

Dang. We got our incubator full with almost all Ringneck eggs right now. Had 6 hatch last week and one yesterday. Just sold our Ringnecks so I couldn't give you eggs anymore. If only I would have known earlier! Cause we would like to add another line to our red Goldens...

Shoot! Hey, I wouldn't mind trading RG for RG... in a month or so after I have a chance to hatch some of these. I think I found some ringnecks locally here too. Have you ever crossed a RN with a RG? I'm curious what mature males look like. We have some fly tiers in the family.

Shoot! Hey, I wouldn't mind trading RG for RG... in a month or so after I have a chance to hatch some of these. I think I found some ringnecks locally here too. Have you ever crossed a RN with a RG? I'm curious what mature males look like. We have some fly tiers in the family.

Not sure how they'd look like. But we had some extra golden males and had some of the Ringnecks in with them. They're in the bator now but I couldn't tell you til they grow into adulthood. Lol

Offer:
5 lbs Earthworm castings
2000 Mealworms
50 Darkling Beetles

12+ Silkies/Cochin Bantams-
12+ Rhode Island Reds
Turkins
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes
12+ Buff Orpingtons
12+ Black Australorps

Silver Laced Wyandottes
White Leghorn
12+ Ameraucana

Wanted:

Will Be happy with any of the listed above
Any Duck Egg's
Anything to do with poultry
I run a Poultry Rescue so really anything will help!!!
Any other offers please let me know and I will consider

Thank you, Melissa.

Offer:
[COLOR=800000]5 lbs Earthworm castings[/COLOR]
2000 Mealworms
50 Darkling Beetles
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=000080]12+ Silkies/Cochin Bantams-                 [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=000080][COLOR=FF0000]12+ Rhode Island Reds[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=FF0000]       Turkins                                                                                       [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=FF0000]       Blue Laced Red Wyandottes              [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]12+  Buff Orpingtons                                [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=008080]12+  Black Australorps[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=008080]        Silver Laced Wyandottes [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=008080]        White Leghorn                                 [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=800080]12+ Ameraucana  [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=800080]Wanted:[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=000000]Will Be happy with any of the listed above[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Any Duck Egg's
Anything to do with poultry
I run a Poultry Rescue so really anything will help!!!
Any other offers please let me know and I will consider 

Thank you, Melissa.

[COLOR=800080]                                 [/COLOR]

I could use some mealworms if you want call duck eggs..

Just made double batches of my homemade caramels and homemade salted caramels, if anyone would like to swap. Let me know, they are wrapped and ready to go!

Back
Top Bottom