You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

I am looking for some ringneck pheasant hatching eggs. I have two braces of chinese pheasants. Red golden and yellow golden. I would like to trade the Chinese eggs 3 to one for ringneck eggs. 3 ringneck for each exotic. I usually am able to gather 10 eggs a week.

Also check out my swap page, I am interested in just about anything I don't have listed. Especially interested in some TX A&M, snowflake, or valley quail hatching eggs.

Red Golden Brace
Yellow Golden Brace

In addition the goldens are for sale or trade locally here in Washington State. I am located near vancouver but willing to travel up to an hour to meet.
What ratio will you trade A&M coturnix eggs for your red goldens?

I'm a newbie in Greer, South Carolina....got SLW's from a local couple and pretty sure 3, possibly 4, are roos. They are 12 weeks old now and I need to rehome at least 3 of them. One has a rotated tibia and is destined for the pot, but he still eats and gets around well and I'd like his life to be enjoyable until the moment. I just can't do it. I think they are all PQ but I am clueless. Here is a picture of dad and moms....my guys are all healthy, free of mites and as best as I can tell healthy! I don't need anything in exchange, but would like them to have a safe, clean home with treats from time to time.
tongue.png

I

I'm a newbie in Greer, South Carolina....got SLW's from a local couple and pretty sure 3, possibly 4, are roos. They are 12 weeks old now and I need to rehome at least 3 of them. One has a rotated tibia and is destined for the pot, but he still eats and gets around well and I'd like his life to be enjoyable until the moment. I just can't do it. I think they are all PQ but I am clueless. Here is a picture of dad and moms....my guys are all healthy, free of mites and as best as I can tell healthy! I don't need anything in exchange, but would like them to have a safe, clean home with treats from time to time.
tongue.png

I
post them under the "animals in need of rehoming" section. they can have their own post/thread there

THANKS everyone! This site has been SO informative! The experts here are making me interested in more than pet quality.....
love.gif

I'll give this a shot. Can't hurt ^^

What I have:
*Bourbon Red Turkey eggs (she's currently laying one a day, mostly)
*Can do drawings of birds and other pets/animals. >>---> koeyohte.deviantart.com
*I can make personalized dreamcatchers with birds' feathers and gemstones
*I also make handmade perfumes, soap, lotions, room/linen sprays and more, using real essential oils - DreamWolfCrafts.etsy.com

What I would like:
*Narragansett or Eastern turkey eggs (I can dream, right?!)
*Handmade/handcrafted items, art, jewelry, various crafts, anything!!
*Starting plants (I live in FL so they would have to take full sun and great humidity) - herbs and fruits and vegetables especially!!
*I do collect bones (and would love more!) and items found in woods and nature while out walking... if you are interested in a trade like this please PM me!
*Nature/animal/landscape artwork!
*Honey, jams
*Natural bath items (esp home made soap!)
*I am very flexible... I just love trading with other people. accepting art and pieces from another person. PM me with any ideas, or interests :)

Last edited:
OK, lemme try this one!

What I have:
Fun barnyard mix LF hatching eggs (possible purebred blue laying EE's, OE's, lots of potential color!)
Various items of horse tack
Children's books

Looking for:
White Call Duck hatching eggs
Dominique hatching eggs
Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs
Calico Cochin Hatching eggs

Looking for Swedish or Blue Swedish duck eggs.

Have:
Welsh Harlequin duck eggs
Lots of plants - heliopsis, spiderwort, iris, comfrey, daylily, hosta, mint, etc
Photos/note cards from my Etsy shop - Meadowpath

I just discovered "Swaps" here on BYC, last night -- how FUN is this?!
I will set up a 'Swap Page' with photos ASAP, but meanwhile here is a partial list of what I have to offer and what would be fun to trade for.

I HAVE... CHICKEN HATCHING EGGS! All Currently Laying & Tested Fertile! No Hatchery Stock.

Standard/Large Fowl, Purebreds:
English Orpingtons - Chocolate Roo over 1 Black & 1 Blue Hen (Resulting Offspring = Chocolate Pullets & Black 'Split-to-Chocolate' Cockerels)
Icelandics - 4 Pens from various Private Breeders, AMAZING colors!
Partridge Barthuners - Quad from Greenfire Farms
Salmon Faverolles - Quad from Private Breeder
Swedish Flower Hens, 2 Pens: 'Pen A' = Pair from Greenfire Farms, 'Pen B' = Trio from Private Breeder

Bantams, Purebreds:
Columbian Bantam Cochins - Trio from Private Breeder
Mottled Bantam Cochins - BLUE Roo over 3 B&W Hens
Silkies, 2 Pens: 'Pen A" = RED Pair, 'Pen B' = PAINT Roo over 1 BLACK Hen

FUN TRADES WOULD BE...

I Would REALLY Like:
ARTWORK or HAND CRAFTED Items - Anything one might find on Etsy!
VINTAGE Items - Aprons, Linens, Prints, Mid-Century Modern anything!

Starter PLANTS & Heirloom SEEDS for a Veggie garden, Flower garden, and general Landscaping.

COCKERELS or ROOS - Breeding Quality SPECKLED SUSSEX & Standard/LF CALICO COCHIN
CHICKEN HATCHING EGGS - What do you have?!

Blessings,
Beth in Traverse City, MI

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom