You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

(I will do Local Only- as in state wise)

What I have
Silkie Roo (He's friendly and from great quality parents. I can take him off the Free to Good Home list if someone wants him)
~His only flaw is that he has bumblefoot- He would be great for breeding, he's no more than a year and a quarter old, But not for show.
A golden comet hen that we rescued
A lavendar ameraucana with bad legs. They could be amputated, as I have seen a rooster live without legs before. She has one good leg.

What I want
A young sebbie gosling (curly breast preferred and only white ones accepted) That has not imprinted on people yet.

Swaps
Have
I have a White Crested Black Polish Rooster. Born February 13 (day before Valentines! ).

Want
Another, Larger, White Crested Black Polish Rooster for new genetics.

Have
One evil white (non-bearded) Polish Bantam Rooster
~The more aggressive ones are the best breeders

Want
A young non-evil White Polish Bantam Rooster
No Longer have the Silkie, and no longer need to trade the White Polish.
Still looking to sell the WCB Polish for $25 breeding roo, or trade for a quality new roo.

These are my offers you may make your own, Please everyone be fair and Honest.
What I have:
Carrot Cake Jam

Blueberry Jam
Strawberry preserves
Strawberry Jam
Or what ever kind of Jam, Jelly, Preserves and pie filling you can think of if I can do it I will let you know. I need to stock up more anyways!!! And I love Canning

Silkies/Cochin Bantams-
Rhode Island Reds
Turkins
Blue Laced Red Wyandottes
Buff Orpingtons
Black Australorps
Silver Laced Wyandottes
White Leghorn

Barred Rock
Ameraucana

Wanted:
Any Fertile Poultry Eggs

My Dad's Birthday is coming up will do any swaps for gifts!!! Thank You!!!

He's a Raiders Fan, A Mountain Man he loves Gold Panning, Hunting, Tools

Thank you, Melissa.

Have:
17 week old black silkie rooster pq
4 week old peacock pq

Want:
Legbar hen pq
Maran hen pq
Welsummer hen pq

I will be driving from New Orleans to Chicago and then Gatlinburg, TN over the next two weeks and can make a trade along the way.

Last edited:
Oh bummer ... I have a marans hen from a nice line - Bev Davis - almost at the pullet lay an egg stage .... so she's ready to go - but I am not anywhere along your travel line.

I'd love a peacock ... pq is fine ... what is the main coloring - a normal blue/teal type ?

Well - good luck!

I really like this thread for this reason ... lots of opportunity.

I have a male Leg Bar for trade for almost anything including another male leg bar ..... I live in easter upper NY and along VT line... almost out of everyone's way ... but it can't hurt to put the word out there.

Oh bummer ... I have a marans hen from a nice line - Bev Davis - almost at the pullet lay an egg stage .... so she's ready to go - but I am not anywhere along your travel line.

I'd love a peacock ... pq is fine ... what is the main coloring - a normal blue/teal type ?

Well - good luck!

I really like this thread for this reason ... lots of opportunity.

I have a male Leg Bar for trade for almost anything including another male leg bar ..... I live in easter upper NY and along VT line... almost out of everyone's way ... but it can't hurt to put the word out there.

Crud!!! I wish you were on our travel route, I would love to make a swap with you! I think my peacock is an Indian Blue but I'm not 100% sure on that. He's about 5 weeks old and the sweetest darn thing.

aweeeee cutie ! Well, I hope someone else is close - If I were you - I'd find the "where am I threads" of places along the way and post ..... :)

Good luck

what I am looking for: chocolate and lavender anconas drake and 2 ducks Buff orpington(ducks) 2 females and silver appleyard drake and 2 ducks and 2 silver laced wynadotte hens and a brown chinese goose
i am willing to purchase or i make rustic artwork out of horse shoes, such as welcome signs picture frames shelves and coat/mug holders available for trade

Last edited:
I've got a Dominique hen

I want an old English game bantam or American game bantam hen.

I might not be trading my hen for a while but if I do decide to trade her I will get back to you. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom