You Have What I Want, I Have What You Want. Lets Swap!!

Howdy Y'all!
WHAT I HAVE:
Pure polish-mixed colored pen. All my polish are pure colored BUT babies will be mixed colored.
Rooster is gold laced, 3 gold laced hens, 1 buff laced, 1 crele, 1 blue splash, 1 white crested black
Pure black silkie pen-1 hen, 1 roo (currently not laying)
Pure mixed colored Marans (rooster is black copper, 2 black copper hens, 2 cuckoo maran hens)
EE
Red productions

WHAT I WANT:
EGGS:
pure cayugas
pure calls-color doesn't matter
pure silkies-color doesn't matter
pure polish-color doesn't matter
pure marans-colors doesn't matter
pure millie fluer duccles
pure bantam cochins-color doesn't matter
pure blue slate turkey
guineas

OTHER:
plant starts-veggies, flower, fruit, trees
anything to do with poultry (waterers, food, books)
I'm almost up for anything, you can always feel free to ask, and I just might be interested

**Right now I think it is to risky to ship eggs BUT I will be more than happy to send out when the weather clears**

If you are willing I would trade you one of my Golden laced Wyandotte (currently not laying). For your Silkie

I am in surch of hatching eggs. I don't have much to trade but I am willing to pay a reasonable price. I'm looking for something pretty and a decent layer. Maybe some blue or gold wyendott and such. There are so many breeds its hard to choose if someone van send a mix that would be perfect.

I have a mix of assorted Brahma colors for sale for $29.99 plus $15 shipping for a dozen+. They will be purebred Brahmas but you won't know what color until they hatch. There is Gold Laced, Blue/black/Splash, & Blue Partridge. Let me know if you might be interested. Thanks! :)

I can add 12+ barnyard mix chicken hatching eggs Hens are red sex link and black sex link and rooster is suspected to be light brahma/light sussex mix here is a picture of the rooster.

Or my swap page link in the signature.

What I have:
Bobwhite quail eggs
Handmade jewelry
Large rock/fossil/gem collectioncollection
Money
I will have more to offer next year, this is just my list to keep track of what I'm interested in, I won't be ready to swap until then.
Next year I plan to offer, if all goes well:
Mallards
Wood ducks
Peafowl
Cayuga x mallard cross
Sulmtaler cream legbar cross
Barnyard chicken mix, egg production breeds
Feral pigeons, homing pigeons
Bobwhite quail
Coturnix quail
Possibly others

What I want:
Any birds that are unique or rare, lay good eggs, is good for meat, or has pretty feathers.
Make an offer and I will consider it.
Hatching eggs
Heirloom seedsseeds
Rocks, beads, jewelry supplies, books and magazines, sewing

Chickens-
Copper marans
Basque
Serama
Mille fleur duccle
Long tailed chickens-Phoenix, yokohama, etc.
Ayam cemani
Brabanter
Wyandotte
Ancona
Cornish x
Swedish flower
Sebright
Pyncheon
Pavlovskaja
Olandsk dwarf
Belgian danver
Appenzeller spitzhauben
Booted
Breda's
Cubalaya
Hamburg
Gamefowl
Junglefowl

Ducks:
Any ornamental
African pygmy goose
Wood ducks
Harlequin ducks
Mandarin ducks
Muscovy ducks
Cayuga ducks
Whistling ducks
Teals

Game birds:
Any kind
Golden pheasants
Impeyans
Chukar
Partridges
Ornamental pheasants
Tragopans
Button quail
Mountain quail
Gambels quail
Valley quail
Scaled quail
Harlequin quail
Montezuma quail
Grouse

Guineas
Emus or related birds, ratites
Palm royal turkeys
Tinamous
Francolins
Curassows

Doves/pigeons-
Any type
Meat pigeons
Ornamental
Racing pigeons
Victorian crowned pigeon, any crowned or crested pigeon
Nicobar pigeon
Quail doves
Giant runt

Updated

Last edited:
So there is a male Cayuga in my flock that has drown a mate in the past. Other than eating and drinking all it wants to do is mate, and aggressively I might add. The problem is that it picks a favorite female and constantly harasses that one! Since its other favorite died all it does is try mate with a ten week old pekin, that I'm not even positive is female. I'm ready to shoot this duck and throw it out. Unless anyone has any solutions.

So there is a male Cayuga in my flock that has drown a mate in the past. Other than eating and drinking all it wants to do is mate, and aggressively I might add. The problem is that it picks a favorite female and constantly harasses that one! Since its other favorite died all it does is try mate with a ten week old pekin, that I'm not even positive is female. I'm ready to shoot this duck and throw it out. Unless anyone has any solutions.
Duck is pretty tasty...js :)

Duck is pretty tasty...js :)
lol I shot it today and we are actually having it for supper
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
hahahah I hated the thing but hope it tastes good

Back
Top Bottom