you know you're a chicken person when.....

Every time we get a movie from netflix and there happens to be chickens, or we're driving along somewhere and I spot some, I can't help it, I yell "chickENNNNNNNNNNNNNNS BOCKBOCKBOCK!!!" I live and drive around with other special people so its entirely understood and OK. ;)

My children call me the crazy chicken lady.

I MUST get home at dusk to lock up the ladies.

My DD14 tells people "ask her about chickens" to get ME to like THEM.

My husband will walk up on a converstion at scouts or school or the gym, wait a minute and then say " yep talking chickens I got plenty of time!"

There were some paintings of chickens in the hallway at my school, and I pointed out the breed of one (silkie). Unfortunately, no one was impressed.
duc.gif

When you see buildings when you are driving around and you think.........................that would make a great coop!

And yeah, I notice the chickens in the movies too. Watched the first Ghost Rider movie with my son last weekend and there's a scene with chickens.
I second the building thing! It's all I notice when I drive!

Also, you are a chicken person when you get whiplash when someone says "Is that a chicken?" or there is a random chicken roadside. Or when you realize you've been staring at birds pecking at the ground for an hour. Or more.

When you see buildings when you are driving around and you think.........................that would make a great coop!

And yeah, I notice the chickens in the movies too. Watched the first Ghost Rider movie with my son last weekend and there's a scene with chickens.
i do that too!

The best chicken coup I have ever had was an old camper i turned into a coop. The cabinets make great nests.

Back
Top Bottom