You might be a crazy chicken lady/gent if...Go on, post yours!

you are busting your butt because you promised yourself and your husband that you would not start building a new coop until the first coop and all the other yard projects you started are finished.
lol.png

My husband calls me the chicken and pumpkin pie lady. I love my chickens and I am always with them when I can. I also love pumpkin pie. My favorite!

A girlfriend of a guy my husband works with made me a cake ball designed like a chicken head. The wife of another guy at my husbands work sent a piece of pumpkin pie to me.

Because you carry & cuddle ur roo (for about 10min) & kiss him goodnight into the garage, & sit for 10mins watchng him settle in his sleeping quarters (so the neighbours dont complain) thinking he's so darn cute & fluffy (Silkie) Then lift the lid up for one last pat before you turn out the light.
Then hava smile on ur face, thinking he's adorable when u hear his muffled crowing in the morning.
ep.gif

OR.....When u play recordings of rooster & chicken sounds to see the reaction of ur funny little roo
th.gif

BONKERS..............I KNOW.........
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom