You might be a crazy chicken lady/gent if...Go on, post yours!

You might be a crazy chicken lady if you take your homemade watermelon blueberry popsicle outside to eat so that you can share with the hens, who all come running up to take bits of frozen melon and frozen blueberry from your fingers.... and when you're done, even though you don't want to eat it, you consider going to the freezer to get the last one to give them just a LITTLE bit more!

or when you get your lunch break at work to go to check on your chickens and eat lunch with them and use those last few minutes to free range and catch bugs with them.

when you wouldn't trade your chickens for all the money in the world,
spend your last dime on your chickens,
when you hate when people say their pure bred chickens with the best blood line are better than your chickens but only to say to your self that your chickens have the best blood line of and pure bred chicken in the universe. lol

You might be a crazy chicken lady if you bake homemade gingerbread muffins for breakfast, then take them outside to eat them and all the chickens come to eat with you because they KNOW you will share...and it doesn't really freak you out if they reach up and grab their own bite of muffin....

I can go a step further, you know you are a crazy chicken person when you bake them their own loaf of bread made with chicken scratch.

But, I draw the line at butter.

I can go a step further, you know you are a crazy chicken person when you bake them their own loaf of bread made with chicken scratch.

But, I draw the line at butter.

Wow, I'm impressed with your crazy chicken-ness.
lol.png
Word better not get out to my chickens, they think veggies, scraps and milk is a treat. I'll have a revolt if they hear about you.

Back
Top Bottom