You might be a redneck if... for laughs share your critter story that fits

I was just explaining on another thread how I made a "redneck" (my word) makeshift area in the coop for the littles to escape the mad pecking and chasing of the biggers out of an old baby gate milk crates 5 gallon buckets and some scrap wood. Then I see this thread. Ha. I've found my Internet home.
That sounds resourceful and right up my alley. I guess I have to claim redneck or is it just frugal and pratical?

Last edited:
The new "stock" tank we got 2 years ago has yet to see any "stock" drink out of it... But it has made a great brooder, kids pool, and makeshift shelter for ducks when flipped upside down.

It's currently being used by the cat to get out of the rain... At least, I THINK that's a cat... :oops:
baby goats thinks stock tanks are for playing on if you turn them upside down or sideways. Of course I have Delta pallets playground for my kids.

That sounds resourceful and right up my alley. I guess I have to claim redneck or is it just frugal and pratical?

I think all of the above. I enjoy not spending more than I have to. More importantly resourceful since it was all on hand and I needed a quick fix. But I have no problem admitting my redneckedness (pretty sure that's a new word now) Haha

Back
Top Bottom