<3 Mountians of Eggs!!! Discounted Prices! 60++ eggs to sell <3

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
The girls are still laying great, and I have eggs piling up! HELP!! Discounted prices now available~ $20.00 a dozen + $15.00 shipping for a total of $35.00 a dozen...normally $51.00 for a dozen eggs shipped!! Snatch up this awesome deal while it lasts.

17+ Marraduna Basques - you will love this beautiful breed! They come in all different colors of the rainbow, they are eggcellent layers of light to rich dark brown eggs..and they lay LOTS of them! Great free rangers with sweet personalities.

6+ Seramas - Very tiny chickens, with BIG attitudes!

6+ LF Black Orpingtons - Big, black ,beauties! That about sums it up!

12+ Olive Eggers - Lovely Olive green eggs, in all different shades, these are the best layers you can find! All parent stock have big, full, muffs.

6+ Coronation/Light Sussex - HUGE, wonderful, graceful birds. These are truly a sight to see when they are prancing around your backyard or barnyard. None of my Sussex have a mean bone in their body, and I must say my girls lay THE biggest brown eggs you've ever seen! These eggs are X - Large. All my girls are proven mothers.

6+ Lavender/Splash Bantam Cochins - Extra fluffy birds with great temperaments. I've found my birds to be wonderful mothers, the best I've found so far.

15+ Lavender/Slate, White, Pearl, and Pied GuineaFowl eggs - Guineas have to be the BEST pest control you can find..not to mention alarm clocks! They keep snakes, ticks, fleas, and lots of other pests at bay.

Just to confirm, $20.00 for 12+ eggs, plus $15.00 shipping = total $35.00 shipped.

$10.00 for 6+ eggs plus $12.00 shipping = total $22.00 shipped.

Send me a PM with what you want, and any details for shipping.

PayPal ONLY - [email protected]

Questions? Email or PM me and I'll be glad to answer them.

Last edited:
Lavender Cochin Hen (ignore the dirt on her, also she is a bit bald due to too much lovin' from her man ; )

One of the many chicks I hatched from my trio of Lavs this year. Awwww

Splash Cochins

Splash Momma raised a batch of chicks this year. You can see one of the Splash chicks by the Lav chick. She is yellow/splash in color.

Olive Eggers

Ford

I have two hens that look like this, and one dark blue EE hen.

Splash OE Rooster

Sussex

Winston

One of the many babies that Winston has 'given' me.

Coronation hen

Black Orpington rooster

Two of my Serama girls - Bridget

Honey

Basques - these pictures are outdated, they have all filled out more since these pics were taken.

Tabasco

better shot of Tabasco

at the bottom of this pic you can see my white hen, and at the left hand corner one of my younger cockerels, who is a lemon crele in coloration.

Note: The Lav Cochins are no longer in the Basque pen.

Thank you.

~ Aspen
Wow! That basque rooster looks exactly like my cream legbar
th.gif

hit.gif
That is way too confusing, as a really wanted some of these guys.

thumbsup.gif
Hello & thank you. I ordered your blk Orpington eggs. They arrived safe n sound. Even my extra. I know shipping is a gamble, so everything is crossed. :)

Back
Top Bottom