• Total voters

DuckRaiser

Songster
6 Years
Jun 8, 2013
Elmira Oregon
My Coop
My Coop
This is where bantams unite as one, they fight together and join as a force. People destroy land, but they save it. They have no owners, no home, but what they do have is a flock, yes, a mighty flock to make the fight! Join the fight! Win the fight! Join the mighty bantams in their trial that God served to them to fight it and win their territory back! JOIN THE FIGHT OF...~Races and Rulers~...

Territory of war:

There is no way of describing these amazing tribes. Filled with the most rare or mighty bantams to be found! They are fighters! Are you?...Join the fight...Save the bantams and their graces...

Race:

Ruler: Two rulers per flock. They can have babies that will grow up to be rulers but if too many come to then they will have to fight and the losers get kicked to the bottom of the race.

Protector: They protect and warn the others no matter what they have to go through. Four per flock They can not hatch eggs or else they are kicked out of the flock.

Gatherer: Gathers grain to bring to it's flock. Unlimited amounts allowed. They can have chicks.

Healer: Six allowed per flock, they can't have chicks, they heal the injured bantams.

Helper: They help when needed, they must be mighty. They can have chicks. Unlimited number allowed.

pheasant: They are the lowest of bantams but are still part of the family. Unlimited amount allowed. They can have chicks.

Rules:
What I say goes.
No fighting.
No cussing.
No correcting meanly.
Use " when your bantam talks so people can understand you.
Please use spelling that people can understand.
No controlling other peoples bantams.
No killing other people bantams.
No breaking the rules.
Do as I say.
ALL BYC rules apply.
Have fun.
Don't be a negative energy.

Entering form:

Name:
Personality:
flock:
Looks like (Describe what your bantam looks like):
Picture:

Name: Anastasia (Or Anna)
Personality: Nice, tough, hard working, amazing leader.
flock: Royalty flock
Race: Ruler
Looks like (Describe what your bantam looks like): Beautiful, small, amazingly soft.
Picture:

Name: Hailey
Personality: TBR
flock: Royal Flock
Race: Ruler
Looks like (Describe what your bantam looks like): Very soft, white and fluffy
Picture:
silkies.jpg

Name: Polly
Personality: Sweet, cuddly, hard working, can be lazy at times.
flock: Royalty flock
Race: Helper
Looks like (Describe what your bantam looks like): Cuddly, cute, adorable, soft.
Picture:
She's the one on the left

Back
Top Bottom