Prayer request for one of our own (Some news pg. 13)

babyboy1_mom

Songster
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Louisiana
I am requesting that all of you pray for a fellow BYC member. "Yogiman" has been pretty sick for about a month now and does not see any relief as of yet.

I will not go into full detail, as I do not want to tell all of his business, but he has not been able to eat anything for almost a month now. He has lost a dramatic amount of weight and strength. The only thing that he has been able to have is those Ensure drinks.

I have spoken to him and he barely has the strength to tend to his chickens every day. Please take a moment and say a prayer for Roger. I know how powerful prayer can be and I believe that the more prayer that there is, then the more powerful to heal there will be.

I thank you all, in advance.

Dorothy

Last edited:
Oh, dear!!! That makes me so sad!!! Lot of prayers and good thoughts coming your way Yogiman!!!
hugs.gif

Father God, thank You that You already know our needs and desires. Please touch Roger and give him peace. I ask believing that You are the Great healer. In Jesus' name!

pass along our hugs and care. thank you for the privilege of praying for Roger! what a good friend you are! God bless you too!

Back
Top Bottom