My Coop

ChickenMommy

Songster
12 Years
Mar 9, 2007
North East Texas
Just thought I'd finally put pictures of our Chicken Coop on. I have been meaning to do so. It was a long process, 4 long weekends, but It was very fun!

The coop it self is 6x4x6. There are 2 levels inthe coop. There are three 6 feet long roosts on the top level. there are 4 nest boxes ont he bottum level, which is where the food is as well. The water is on the outside run area. There are 2 screened in windows on either of the 4 feet sides and on the back 6 foot side there is doors to the nest boxes. On one of the 4 feet sides the entire wall opens up like a door for easy cleaning and filling the feeder. On the front side in the run on the 1st level there is a door with a ramp for the chickens to come and go and there is also a "patio" area from the 2nd level. Since the pictures were taken I have also added on a 6x12 run onto the main coop. And I have added another coop( an old dog house converted to coop) for my teenage chickens. Yes I had to buy more, they are addicting. I will get pictures of these soon and post them as well.

PICT0803.jpg

PICT0805.jpg

PICT0806.jpg

PICT0809.jpg

PICT0814.jpg

PICT0849.jpg

PICT0857.jpg

Back
Top Bottom