Christmas Market

TillinWithMyPeeps

Waiting for Spring...
11 Years
Aug 22, 2008
Ohio
Hi All,

I was waiting for one of these threads, but didn't see it, so i decided to start one.
smile.png

This is your chance to sell your wares.

Anything that you have for sale that would make good Christmas gifts can be listed here (Candles, Soaps, Paintings, etc.)

Please be sure to list the State that you are in, and what forms of payment are acceptable.

Also, keep in mind that the holiday shipping schedule can be very busy, so be sure to ship well ahead of time.

Note: Neither I, nor the staff of BYC can be held accountable for items/payments not received, the agreement is between you and the buyer/seller.

If you are happy with the seller that you bought from, please say that here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=42632
so that others may know this for future reference.

Thanks,
big_smile.png

After talking with Andy, we came up with some guidelines for this thread. When posting, please link to your thread or shop or website. Please leave this a listing of ideas and not chat. Please don't repeat your listing or link. Put a brief description of what you are offering and post the link or price. If you are adding similar items, edit your original post. Please PM the seller to complete the transaction. This keeps the thread clean and easy for those buyers to find your stuff.
Thanks! Terrie
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok - I have Christmas treats for Dogs, horses, goats, etc. We offer treats for all types of pets and can even specialize the treat to fit your pet's special dietary or health needs. They are made fresh and shipped out the next day.

Cactus Rock Farms Critter Treats
"The Natural Treat from the Natural State"
Malvern, Arkansas
http://www.cactusrockfarms.com/treats.html
16353_treatbag_1_-168x233.jpeg

We take Paypal, money orders, cashier checks. You can pick up or we will ship.
Thanks for looking.

I have handmade loom knitted items. I will post pics later today. I have photo prints (primarily of mountains, hot air balloons, and other out west stuff, but I also have some more "out there" items
big_smile.png
) that are very affordable.

8x10: $8.95 + free shipping

I also have original art, but it is very "spendy".

I am supposed to be getting ready for work, but here are a few images to get you started...
framedrummerlr7eq.jpg

Original Art: Multi-media collage featuring beads, vintage fabrics and Middle Eastern coins.
Title: The Frame Drummer
Artist: Linda Duffy
Price: $350.00 (free shipping continental US)

1003624zi7.jpg

"Winter Skies"
Photo by: Linda Duffy
Subject: Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, CO

karmaiy2.jpg

"Karma"
Photo by: Pete Sullivan (my Dad)
(ignore time stamp....that isn't on the production file)

1001491yb4.jpg

"Balloons Over Prospect Lake"
Photo By: Linda Duffy

1001516ff8.jpg

"Mountain Ascent"

1002584xb1.jpg

"Columbines"

10006652cl6.jpg

"Hanging Lake"
Photo by: Joelle Cremeen

While I am relatively new to the boards, I am a long time ebayer with a 100% rating
http://myworld.ebay.com/beyondtheaverage

More photos as time permits

Well Andy...you asked for it! LOL

pikespeakthroughtreestl0.jpg

Beyond The Trees
by Linda Duffy

beforethedanceby1.jpg

After the Dance
by Linda Duffy

1002731jy5.jpg

Cheyenne Mountain Mist
by Linda Duffy

1002358dw6.jpg

Pikes Peak Reflections
by Linda Duffy

1001745tp5.jpg

Early Snowfall
by Linda Duffy

1001241iz7.jpg

The Dragon's Spine
by Pete Sullivan

1001230bl1.jpg

Whitestone
by Pete Sullivan

1000508bgu9.jpg

Estes Park
by Linda Duffy

1000501dk2.jpg

Rocky Mountain
by Linda Duffy

1000470ib2.jpg

Mexican Pottery
by Linda Duffy

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everyone, i have honey and candles and lip balm for sale .
the shipping for 2 pints of honey is about 7 dollars and i ship postal service. a pint of wildflower honey is $6.00 .
there are some examples on my BYC page
the lip balm is $1.25 each tube and is citrus , with beewax , shea butter and almond oil.shipping would prob be like a letter for a tube of it.

]

Last edited:
I have home-made soy container candles and beautiful paraffin wax pillar candles for sale. We have over 60 different scents and can make them in various sizes and colors too. I can fit up to 4, maybe 5 of the 14 oz jar candles in a priority flat rate box for $10 shipping.

All of our candles are heavily scented so they won't stop smelling halfway down like Yankee Candles do. They also burn clean to the bottom, and because soy is all natural, you can wash the glassware with soap and water and reuse them. Here's some of our great scents: carrot cake, pumpkin custard spice, raspberry truffle, chestnuts & brown sugar, chocolate covered cherries, cappuccino brulee, mulling spices, oatmeal raisin cookie, banana nut bread, evergreen, hollyberry bayleaf, cinnamon, plus 50 something more!

Every candle is made to order, so with the holidays approaching quickly, please get your orders in soon if you're interested so we can get them to you ASAP. For pictures and the full list of scents, please see our website at www.NorthCoastCandleCompany.com

We also make cast iron rooster trivets and aluminum fishing rod holders (great gift idea for fishermen!!) Please check out the website for pics because I still can't figure out how to post them on here...
he.gif

Edited to add: We accept Paypal, as well as money orders and personal checks. If paying by personal check, items won't be made or shipped until the check clears.

Thanks!
Cindy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom