Contest Ended - When Will We Hit 22,222 Members? Guess Right & Win!

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
------------EDITED-------------

This contest has eded, but we have a new contest for 25k members: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=127856

------------EDITED-------------

I'll
be honest, I've always liked these straight line numbers... you know, like on your odometer, clock (11:11 am 11 seconds on 11/11)... yeah, I'm odd like that.
roll.png
wink.png

So, here's the contest: Become the closest to guess the day when we'll hit 22,222 members and win a prize from the BYC Store!

We'll be accepting guesses until the end of the year, 12/31/08.

Go ahead and post your guesses now. Keep in mind you can edit your guess as many times as you want until the date above as long as that date is not already taken / posted by another member!

Rules:

• Closest guess to the actual date (either before or after) wins.
• You can only enter the contest with ONE ENTRY!
• If you want to lock in a specific day, post it before anybody else. You can edit your day to a different day IF IT IS NOT TAKEN but if you choose another day you allow someone else to take your previous guess.

So simply reply to this thread with your guess in this format:

Month/Day/Year... kinda like this:

BYC will have 22,222 members on 12/31/08

THANKS to Wildsky for putting all the tons of guesses together on this sheet:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=paOtiu38UPmwO0KVnDGrEPw

Make SURE your date is not already taken before you post it. If the date is taken, your guess will not count!

Quote:
Hey Might want to edit your post on the year. I always forget to change the year date on my checks till about April so don't feel bad, just trying to help here. Good Luck

LOL glad I'm not the only one the is challenged when it gets to switching to the New Year. Its all good, I guess its just we all can't believe its over already ad we still have so much we wanted to get done and need to do. Oh well no moreon that. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (2009) and lets all bind together and help each other remember.

Back
Top Bottom