Black Silkies. $25 for 8 eggs! Includes Priority Shipping from TX!

danrut101

Songster
11 Years
Apr 9, 2008
Here are some photos of my birds. These eggs will be from our Blacks. $25 for 8 or 9 eggs. Shipped out next Monday 1/12/09.

Annabella3.jpg

This is Annabella!
smile.png

Annabella6.jpg

Annabella Again!

Some of our other birds.
KingLouie1.jpg

SplashRoos.jpg

Anastasia14.jpg

You're killing me Danny!!! I might have to get Jeremy to stop by again! He'll be in your area on Wednesday of next week - what kind of eggs could I get from you then? PM me if you want.

Kristen

Tell him to come by and we'll let you help us try some of the splash, partridge, reds and buffs if you are up to it. Blacks and whites are still the only ones we have hatched. So these are all I will sell. But we'll set you guys up with some trials if you have room in your bator and are willing to try. Just give me or my mom a call when you are sure he'll be coming this way.

Danny D

Quote:
You wanna try some Bantam Black Cochins? They will be the offspring of King Louie. I'm getting 3 or 4 eggs a day from his pen of 8 hens.

If you would be willing to pay postage, I'll ship you some. 2 days worth will get you 8 or so eggs. Should just be 6 or $7 to ship. Let me know.

Danny D

I'll pay shipping for some of the Cochin banties. I won't tell anyone if you slip a couple Silkie eggs in there too.
wink.png

Kelly,

If you want to test my Black Bantam Cochins, I will send you between 6 and 9 eggs for $7.50.

Wegotchickens,

If you want to test my Blue/Black/Splash silkies, I will do the same for you.

Only if you can pay by paypal. It makes it easier on me.
smile.png

Please send paypal payment to [email protected]. They will go out tomorrow if you can pay today.

Thanks,

Danny D

Back
Top Bottom