Black Silkies. $25 for 8 eggs! Includes Priority Shipping from TX!

Will do and thanks so much Danny!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Birdys,

Your eggs went out today.

Thanks and please keep me informed.

Danny D

Quote:
Sent you a PM but I would like to SET them on Feb 16th. We can work that out ok though, I have the big incubator at home and can easily add eggs when they come in after that date.

If anyone is interested, I will have another set of these blacks available next week. They will ship out on Saturday, Jan 24th or you are more than welcome to pick them up in Port Lavaca, TX for $20/dozen. Give me a few days notice if you plan to pick up so I can make sure I can get what you want. Don't want you to make a trip for nothing.

Also, I have an ebay auction going now if you wish to have them shipped this Saturday. Here is link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=150320669814

Thanks,

Danny D

Last edited:
Danny -

I'd like the group on the 24th.... unless your ebay auction doesn't ship!

PM me your paypal info.

Any chance of a few black bantam cochin or BBS silkies slipping in there as well for an additional $$$$?
love.gif

Let me know!
fl.gif

Katie

FYI~ Danny does an awesome job on packing those eggs!!!
Not a crack despite the Post Office having them from Saturday thru yesterday!!

Quote:
Katie,

They are yours! You can Paypal to [email protected]. This is 8 Black Silkies for $25. I will ship out on the 24th via USPS Priority Mail. I think I may have some Black Cochins laying around. These guys are really laying right now. I will set some on Wednesday so I'm sure I can have some for you on Saturday.

If ebay doesn't pay by 7:00 AM tomorrow and you do, I will ship them to you. Of course, I will let you know if this happens.

danny d

Quote:
Thanks! Sorry they were in the PO system for 5 days. Let me know if you don't have a good hatch. I'll take care of you.
wink.png

Danny D

Danny -

Paypal sent.

Just let me know which shipping day, so I can put out my "PLEASE put the box INSIDE the house" sign.
big_smile.png

Thanks!!

Katie

Wise,

Just got paid for those ebay eggs. I will ship yours on the 24th as promised.

Danny D

Back
Top Bottom