Chicken Coops For sale soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

brooster

Songster
12 Years
Jun 14, 2007
northwest Ohio
I might be selling these coops soon. They would be $250-$275 depending on your location. They have two nest boxes, are made of 12mm tongue and groove. Easy open door and latch. Right side opens completly to clean. Nest box roof opens. six roosts, i only use three. Treated wood and ramp. Ventilation on back, and Handles for moving around the yard. Great for the city with a few standard hens. Use them for bantam breeding pens. Demensions
Width Depth Height
Overall exterior 48" 31.5" 43"
Coop / hen house main body 32” 28” 42”
Left nest box 28” 13” 12”/20"
Front entrance door 9” 14”
Front access ramp 10” 14” 4”
Legs 4"

These will be shipped to your door. Easy to assemble, all you need is a screwdriver and an hour.

cp070_front.jpg

What do you think? Will anyone be interested?

Are they handmade? I had a similar one that I bought on Ebay that didn't hold up well to weather
sad.png

I love it! Great idea. I wish I knew someone who built ones for standards/heavies. I will be doing a lot of building this spring and have been looking for an easy way out.

No, they are not handmade. Even though they are pre treated, i always put a coat of thompsons water seal on mine. I may have different designs available soon too, even runs. I find them better than the chicken barn, they have a slat floor, the chickn barn does not, roosts are standard, easy to move. These are really perfect for bantam breeding pens, or 2-3 standard hens in the city.

Very nice. I have family who might be interested.They live in town,but want a couple of hens. I will pass this on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom