March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

gypsy2621

Songster
11 Years
Jun 29, 2008
New Hampshire
Ok everyone might as well jump in and grab a chicken leg and get the ball rolling,.
I have set up the 2nd Swap of 09
first one is for March 21,
Its definately a bring what you like to sell/ swap.
I would again love to see Crafts, chickens, ducks turkeys quail , pheasants anything and everything feather based or not, fur friends are welcome also.
we had a really great turn out at the last swap and I am anticipating another great turn out.

I am hoping to have some funky chicken babys, I cant wait to see what babys hatch from the modpodge of chickens I have here.

I will be working on a flyer that can be printed off this page, just copy paste, save, and print to pass around where everyone can see it.

LETS HAVE FUN SWAP THEM CHICKENS!!!!!!!
I am recycling the old thread so as to not take up so much room in the firum.

Last edited:
I'll be there...with about 10 EE's!! Thinning the flock for my new additions! (-:

I'll bring soap too...I should have plenty. I'm going to run one last sell on the website and then I'm going to shut down the website till next holiday season!

Fuzzy Peach (pretty swirled...looks like a real peach)
Swirled Lavender
Clean Cotton
Oatmeal, Milk and Honey

and a few others....

I'll even bring the Floap! (soap that floats!:)

Quote:
heavens I hope so.

Not sure if I will be bringing any fudge. I have been pretty non stop with Valentines day and my regular addicted customers.

Yes both inside and outside depending on the sellers choice.
personally I like outside, less people to smother me but thats my choice.
I get inside with too many people and I have panic attacks. one reason I dont go to stores around the holidays, some one might get hurt lol. no..really very serious problem.
Since posting on Craigs list I have already gotten the first email, I dont think the post was up 5 minutes when the email came through lol, poor chicken addicts, they have to get a fix somewhere lol. what better way than a swap , yeah , these get togethers are so much fun.
I think I get just as much enjoyment from peoples reactions before the swap.

not to sound like a doubting thomas, but wont it be a bit cold and breezy (drafty) for the birds in febuary? Just a thought..........
idunno.gif

edited to add, I am excited to see we are having another. I have chicken fever......anyone bringing blue splash, blue or mottled cochin bantams (frizzle or reg)?????

Last edited:
we go to swaps in westford all winter long. we travel the birds covered in boxes they do fine, it is cold though isnt it, i hate it

Westford, where's westford.....and why am I missing out on these swaps!!!!!
barnie.gif

Oh boy, I need to calm down. Oh yes......covered boxes. good idea.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom