The Best No Bait Mouse Trap Ever Made!!!! Pic's

al6517

Real Men can Cook
11 Years
May 13, 2008
This is the best no bait mouse trap I have ever owned, getting rid of Mice & Rats that eat your feed and plague your young hatchlings chicks, and leaving droppings everywhere. It solves the problem most folks have, and that is putting their other animals at risk. When using poisons and other open type traps.

Pro-Ketch Rat & Mouse Trap
10364_img_0129.jpg

It has a see through window so you can see success at a glance.
10364_img_0126.jpg

They crawl through this little hole, which has a leaverage activated trap door, no way out.
10364_img_0127.jpg

This is how you empty it out, and you can see a better view of the trap doors. This trap can hold several Mice & Rats.
10364_img_0128.jpg

I use a little peanut butter for scent smeared on a piece of rat poison, this way the rat is dead by the time I get there, to empty it. it is reusable as you can see, and easy to clean. Although you don't have to bait I prefer it because what good is a live mouse that can jump from the trap. There will still be no danger to your other pets.

AL

Thanks for posting!! Looks pretty cool!!!

Where can you get these traps?? How much?? Do you think that you could catch a tree squirrel in one? (I have some in my attic!)

#1California Chick :

Thanks for posting!! Looks pretty cool!!!

Where can you get these traps?? How much?? Do you think that you could catch a tree squirrel in one? (I have some in my attic!)

I got mine at our local Attwoods farm supply, Cost $ 12.00. Tree squirrel I don't think so LOL,

AL​

I suppose those would work well around chickens. I had 2 in the horse stable and they do work great but little metal things around horses went over badly. I couldn't find a spot they weren't in danger of being stomped. Which once led to the metal forming around a horse's hoof and luckily it was one of the calmer ones that we could stop and pry it back off of. On a youngster it would have been a disaster. So from then on I always use the plastic version of those traps. Don't hold as many mice though since it only has one ramp. I generally feed the captured mice to the dog or cats so I don't use any poison and I don't like to keep any around anyway.

I have a rat zapper...love it. WORTH EVERY PENNY. I bought another one. One stays on near the coop, the other in the garage.

Talked my sister into one.....same thing- she loves it. She also ended up with two...one for the shed and the other the pump house.

Once I got rid of all the rats...I keep the rat zappers on...and they get the very first ones that come looking for a new home. Everytime it gets cold, we catch a couple, and then nothing for a long time. We haven't had a rats nest/invasion since using them!

Won't go back to any other method.

Sandra

I have one of the pro ketch-all/tin cats and have been very pleased with the results. I usually sprinkle a little cracked corn in there but not sure it would be necessary. I have caught as many as 10 in one night when I first got it, it has slacked to one or two. What is this zapper trap? Do you have pictures? Where do you get them?

Quote:
I would like to see some pic's of this too, I have not seen one.

AL

Back
Top Bottom