The living room:

14951_house_006.jpg

The View:

Chicken houses
14951_house_010.jpg

14951_house_014.jpg

14951_house_011.jpg

14951_house_009.jpg

I wanted to post more, but there is still alot that needs to be removed from the land this week. At least I was able to get these! The house is painted and the carpet installed. Just waiting for the trash removal!

I missed something some where! You are getting a new house?! I am soooo jealous but very happy for you~! I would really like to see more pics, it looks fantastic! Congrats to you!

Quote:
We rent, but yes a new place. 2.5 fully fenced acres, 3 bd, 2 ba, ceiling fans in every room including the kitchen, a chicken house already there and one that needs mild modifications to it and a third we will modify for breeding. Really quiet area! We were teasing my stepdaughter, who is almost 20, that now she can go play in the street!

Quote:
We rent, but yes a new place. 2.5 fully fenced acres, 3 bd, 2 ba, ceiling fans in every room including the kitchen, a chicken house already there and one that needs mild modifications to it and a third we will modify for breeding. Really quiet area! We were teasing my stepdaughter, who is almost 20, that now she can go play in the street!

That sounds so perfect.
congratualtions.gif

You deserve this. Congratulations. You are really in the desert, just like us.

I so wish I had 2.5 acres. I'm so green....

Back
Top Bottom