Not Bourbon Red poults, too cute.[pics]

briana1975

Songster
10 Years
Feb 23, 2009
Carleton Mi.
Me and my family got to meet someone from BYC today. Miss Jayne. We went to pick up 2 BR poults. They are very cute and fall right asleep in my hand. So far so good. I hope they keep doing well. Well here are their first pics at home in there new brooder.

23535_br_poults.jpg

Last edited:
They're adorable! I SO want some BR poults. I had ordered eggs that the seller packed very well. Too bad the postal service decided to play soccer with the box. Only time will tell...

Congrats on your new cuties!

Quote:
Are you sure those are Bourbon Red's. They sure look like Royal Palms to me.
wink.png

This is a Bourbon Red poult.

100_0818.jpg

These are new hatched Royal Palms(not the black one).
big_smile.png

100_0821.jpg

Last edited:
GOOD! This thread was freaking me out! I just got some "Midget Whites" hatched that looked just like that and I was gonna be torqued if they turned out to be Bourbon Reds, because I have eight of THOSE eggs in the bator right now!

You are all right. Miss Jayne got ahold of me the next day to say that they weren't Bourbon Reds she made a mistake. The one we think is a Sweetgrass it has a grey stripe down it's back that doesn't show up good because of the flash. The other is all white still so maybe a Midget White? Will have to wait and see. We will be getting the Bourbon Reds soon.

Back
Top Bottom