My Tractor (Pict heavy)

roosterjerry

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 24, 2009
Rineyville,KY
After working almost non stop all week it is done. There are some things I would change if I ever have to do it again but all in all I think it turned out pretty good. First of all it the cost was more than I had hoped but still less than buying a complete one. I haven't figured it out yet but a rough guess I'd say about 125.00. Second it took more time than I expected I worked for about 6 to 8 hours a day for 6 or 7 days. Let me say that I am not a carpenter or I'm sure it would not have taken so long. I made a few mistakes early on so almost every piece had to be fitted and refitted. A few times I just wanted to set fire to it and grill the Bantys over it. Here it is.
23608_coop1.jpg

23608_coop2.jpg

23608_coop3.jpg

23608_coop4.jpg

23608_coop5.jpg

23608_coop6.jpg

23608_coop7.jpg

23608_coop8.jpg

23608_coop9.jpg

The roof opens for easy access as does the top of the laying boxes the bottom of the coop pulls out for cleaning:)

OH YOU WON MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!! Blue is my favorite color... tomorrow... i will paint the town blue... Errr my coops. Thanks!
smile.png
You did great! And when i red the post i expected like a backhoe or something ahahahaa yikes..... ive only had one beer...

I LOVE how the floor slides out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom