Lebanon Fair Show Results *Pics included!*

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
Here are pics of my silkies that I showed at the Lebanon Fair! They just got out of quarantine today and were put back into the silkie pen.
smile.png
Sorry about not getting pics sooner and please excuse the dirt! It rained yesterday and their all muddy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2009 Lebanon County Fair *Open Show*

Standard Blue Cochin Pullet (Bullet)- 1st, BV, RB

Black Rosecomb Cock (Sgt. Pepper)- 1st, BB

Blue Silkie Pullet (Lil' Blue)- 1st, BV

Splash Silkie Cockerel (Waterfall)- 1st, RV

Black Silkie Pullet (Night)- 2nd

Black Silkie Cockerel (Colbalt)- 2nd

Black Silkie Pullet (A&W)- 3rd

2009 Lebanon County Fair *Youth Show*

Standard Blue Cochin Pullet (Bullet)- 1st, BV, RB, Reserve Asiatic!!

Black Rosecomb Cock (Sgt. Pepper)- 1st, BB

Blue Silkie Pullet (Lil' Blue)- 1st, BV

Splash Silkie Cockerel (Waterfall)- 1st, RV

Black Silkie Pullet (Night)- 3rd

Black Silkie Cockerel (Colbalt)- 2nd

Black Silkie Pullet (A&W)- 2nd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night (She did wonderful for her first show! Very well behaved with the judges!) :
6136_049.jpg

Lil' Blue (She's molting so she's not in the greatest condition. In the show building the judge thought she was chocolate at first, but I told him she was brassy. Anyhow he took her out into the sunlight and said she will be a very nice bird once she molts again) :
6136_050.jpg

I miss her beard!!!
6136_100_4808.jpg

A&W (She didnt like the ribbons on her back at all! She made it seem like they were heavy!) :
6136_051.jpg

Colbalt (I'm not sure if I'm going to keep him or not. He has some hard feathering in his tail and his toe spacing isnt that good) :
6136_052.jpg

Waterfall (He's my showmanship boy!! He did wonderful and we got third place! I think we did excellent for our first time in showmanship!)
6136_058.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
A&W is quite a character! She was purchased from Debbie Hosley and her band had AW (Amber Waves) on it so the name just stuck
smile.png
Plus I love A&W rootbeer!!!

Quote:
Yes, they are very proud of me! I enjoy showing poultry so much.
big_smile.png
I didn't get pictures of my rosecomb roo because his tail is molting and he lost most of the feathers right after judgingh. haha My blue cochin is at my friends house being bred by the Best Asiatic Black Cochin boy. She got reserve Asiatic in the youth show. I think she would have gotten it in the open show also but she was trying to lay an egg when the judge was picking best of the class.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom