Thankful thoughts....let's keep it going past Thanksgiving!

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
One of my favorite films is Pollyana with her "attitude of Gratitude" in all times....

So let's keep this going past Thanksgiving.....Feel free to come back several times....

I'm grateful for.......
BYC
Hubby
The movie Pollyanna

More later....

Have fun!

I'm Thankful for my loving, supportive family. I know that they will always be there for me.
I'm Thankful for my awesome, patient, sweet, faithful, honest hubby.
BYC..(of course!)
Thankful that i get to live another day.

Last edited:
I am thankful for all that life has brought me. The downs as well as the ups.
I took something from each person I have met, from each loved one, from each experience.

I am just thankful for my wonderful life.

Quote:
Terri, I couldn't have said it better!

D.gif

im grateful for so many things!

im greatful for....
my parents (and my step mom too!)
my wonderfully handsome hubby
my beautiful daughters
friends... who are family!
every day that i get to wake up and breathe
and the people who have fought for us to be free!

I'm thankful for clean, safe running water. It's one of the things I never, ever take for granted.

That and my wonderful DH, my family, my friends and all my critters.
yippiechickie.gif

I am thankful for my sweet, kind and caring Husband and the family I became a part of by marrying him.
my wonderful son, even if he is a teenager right now!
cool.png

everything I have gone through in life because it made me who I am today, and I like me!
being able to live my "dream" life and take care of my family and my critters in my peaceful country paradise.

For all of the above but also as Garth Brooks sang Unanswered Prayers. Often what we need and what we want are not the same and it seems that after the fact we can find out what we wanted was not the best for us. (I speak from experience - my husband of 20 years left me for someone younger and I hadn't seen it coming. I thought we were happy, etc and tried and prayed to bring him back. Now I have a DH of 10 years that treats me with more love and kindness than I ever knew. So glad I didn't get my way with my ex because I would have missed this wonderful life with my DH)

Back
Top Bottom