OMG guess what I just bought on Craigslist?

Germaine_11.20

Songster
10 Years
Jun 6, 2009
Idaho
I just bought a never been used Humidaire cabinet style incubator/hatcher! I am so excited. I have heard great things about them and I found one today and called. It is mine!!

If anyone has one, I would love some tips or hint on how it works. I know it has a turner and humidity gauge, but other than that...

wee.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

I have a Humidaire- incubator and hatcher, I LOVE them. I swear they will hatch rocks! What model?

There are several on here now that have the Humidaires, they are not in business anymore, but there is a place to get parts/assistance if needed. Shout if ya need help, but beware, it is way to easy to hatch in these.

Congrats
woot.gif

Thanks everyone for posting back. He has 4 more left!!!! They were 550 and mine is brand new. I think it is missing a water bottle? I don't know how important that is...

The back wood is splitting a bit but wood filler and it is good to go. I have it running right now and temp is up to 92 with 32% humidity (no water added yet)

It started at 72 so were going up anyway!

ChicknJ, It is a model #21 how important is that water bottle and can I buy one somewhere? Or make one for it?

I will take a pic of it and post soon, just gotta get the camera charged!

Thanks Cynthia!

OK here are the pics, see how shiny new it is...ahhhh I am so excited! Temp is up to 97.5!

33539_dscn2475.jpg

33539_dscn2473.jpg

33539_dscn2474.jpg

Here you can see the trays better and the turner is working and turning them! 2 incubating trays and 1 hatching tray on bottom.

33539_dscn2476.jpg

That's awesome - glad you're happy with it thus far!

You might think about changing your thread title to something with the brand name of the bator in it - you might attract more folks that have the same model that way. Just a thought! Have fun hatching in it!!

Back
Top Bottom