Thor visits the Vet

Cetawin

Rest in Peace 1963-2021
11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
NW Kentucky
Thor went to the vet today for his health certificate for transporting to Kentucky...it was a funtime.

Thor enjoyed the riding in the van

7630_thoratvet1.jpg

7630_thoratvet2.jpg

He spotted a golden retriever walking past the van and watched it closely

7630_thoratvet5.jpg

He checked out the exam room and settled down pretty well, although he acted like he could not stand or walk on the exam table...

7630_thorinexam.jpg

7630_thorinexam2.jpg

Then this little fuzzy rat terrier got away from its owner and ran between the Vet's feet as he came in the door...Thor saw the dog and stood up, fluffed up and gave his raptor scream...the little terrier pee'd all over himself, the floor and the vet's foot.
gig.gif

So, clean bill of health for the big boy and the ducks (who also went)

Last edited:
I forgot to say that Thor weighed in at 9 lbs 7 ounces today. He also scared teh crap out of a Irish Wolfhound as I was carrying him out. Wolfhound was coming in and got all excited, perked his ears up...Thor fluffed up to triple his size and gave him the bbrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr. the wolfhounds ears went down and his tail. And we just walked by with me telling him "Thor behave yourself"

He is such a love and always a hoot.

lau.gif
Glad I wasn't drinking anything or I would have had to clean the computer screen, I did almost choke on my spinach salad though
gig.gif

Thor seems like a nice roo - wish I could find one like him

That would have been funny to see a big dog like that afraid of Thor
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom