BYC poultry show

LinckHillPoultry

Songster
12 Years
Jan 17, 2008
Pennsylvania
Just thinking. Wouldn't it be neat to have a poultry show online? Just thinking out loud here. We could take pictures of our birds and post them under here. I mean just one TREMENDOUSLY good picture of YOUR favorite chicken. Not specific rules for it... it can be purebred or a mutt.. who cares?? We can have a voting thing on the best bird sometime soon. We'll have to set a deadline. Oh, go ahead and also post your favorite pictures of your ducks, geese, pheasants, quail, geese, peacocks, guineas... etc. They will be classified under their type of bird category. There will have to be an overall best of show.
What do you guys think?
I think it would be something fun and different.

We'll have to get a good amount of people that are interested in doing this before we start.

Last edited:
we'll have to wait until we get a good amount of people. Make sure to tell everyone on BYC about it and tell them to post here if theyre interested so we can get a head count.

Backyard Poultry in Australia has done this and are doing another one now. Sounds good, disease free, plus everyone across the US could do this with no cost to driving, motel rooms, ect. HS

Okay. Lets say we start now. Deadline is... Feb. 20th. That should everyone enough time to see this post and put their bird picture on here.

or if anyone else has suggestions on the endline feel free to submit it.

Last edited:
I like it! Now I have to start planning out a great pic.....Hmmmmmm....if I get up at 3:00am and start fixing up a cool spot, I could catch the rising sun and....Hmmmmmmm

your favorite chicken. Or your prettiest chicken. Get a good picture of it and put it on here. Also you can get pics of your other types of poultry because they can be entered too. I'm going to get my picture sometime this week because the weather is crappy outside.

Back
Top Bottom