BYC poultry show

Charlie1.jpg

Can it be a mixed bird? This one definately is.

Of course I know what he is.
His mother was a Ceylon Junglefowl and his daddy is a Longtail project that a friend is working on.
This rooster really is nice. He is very sturdy to be half Junglefowl, especially Ceylon Junglefowl.
His sister has one copy of Fm, otherwise she is just like him.

I am delighted to have him to work with, he will be breeding about 6 longtail hens at a time all summer long.

I'm in for sure, I'll take some new pics in the next few days!

It'd be nice if we could have a different thread that's moderated, and maybe have talking be on here, and only people posting their pictures on the other thread, so that you don't have to scan though everything to get to the pics.

wclawrence - I'm in love with your roo, he's seriously one of the most gorgeous boys I've ever seen I wouldn't be surprised if you win!

Last edited:
I think the second thread is a good idea I will try and choose the girls to take pic's of and I will post them sadly some of my older girls are missing their feathers from the heat lamp so it will just be my really young pullets.

Henry

Yea, I definately think a 2nd threat & each person should say "Bantam duck" or "Bantam chicken" someone needs to come up with just HOW many divisions are going to be judged... I think this is going to be a little more complex. So you'll have to pic winners of each division 1 day (say votes are from 8 a-8 p) and then best in show the next or something, again w/the timed voting. And say that no one can change their votes after 8p or their vote is disqualified.
Kristi

Okay Everyone. I'll make a new thread. Do you guys feel it'd be better for there to just be another thread for pics and everything... or do you want a thread for EACH category? Get back at me and we'll figure it out!

Back
Top Bottom