Rooster Personals

Minniechickmama

Senora Pollo Loco
14 Years
Sep 4, 2009
Minnesota
Virile male seeking multiple relationships with females
I am a handsome and energetic young cockerel with lots to offer.
I enjoy pecking, scratching, crowing, finding tasty treats to share with my ladies. My hobbies including sparring with other young studdly fellows and watching for danger.
My feathers are well kept and my spurs kept sharp. I have a large, smooth comb and suitably matching wattles that are cherry red.
I feel that a monogamous relationship would be cruel to the rest of the hens out there in need of my manly services.
In exchange for my predator watching services and finding all the yummy treats in the yard for my ladies, I only ask that my fertility services be partaken on a daily basis. I like girls of all colors, shapes and sizes. No fluff to big, to legs too skinny. I am easy to make happy.

Interested parties reply on this post. Pictures requested.

Last edited:
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

Big, black boy looking for a harem to call my own

Hens, looking for a big, soft-feathered guy to cuddle up with in the coop on a cold winter day? My feathered feet will help keep yours warm! My hobbies include lounging on the perch, sleeping on the perch, sleeping in nest boxes and occasionally getting off the perch to get some scratch, then getting back on the perch and napping in the sun. My size is enough to deter most predators from the run so you will be safe at night!

Please send photo with reply

SEER, single easter egger rooster seeking open relationship. You - soft, fluffy, feminine with nice poofy bottom, comb/waddle proportional. Breed unimportant. Me - handsome gentleman who knows how to treat a lady. I enjoy standing on tall things and crowing, watching the ladies dust bathing, scratching up a quick meal and watching the clouds roll by. I'm generous, protective and enjoy an active lifestyle in and out of the coop, if you know what I mean. Let's meet for dinner, dancing and see what develops. No broodies, please.
Here's a little song I dedicate to all my future ladies out there:
http://s0.ilike.com/play#Al+Green:T....0.2.116,std_05620501719d4ecb9af2ca0f0f384371

Hurry, a rooster like me is hard to find!

Last edited:
2 year old mallard drake looking to "expand his horizons".
Looking for like-minded chickens or even guineas.
Shy hens need not apply. Discreet meeting near your local
watering hole recomended.

Once you've had quack you never go back.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom