Madisonville, TN bi-monthly trade - You comming?

tnchickenut

It's all about the Dels!
9 Years
10 Years
Jan 24, 2010
Englewood, TN
Just was curious to see if anyone even knew about the Madisonville, TN trade by East TN Feed & Seed that happens the first and third Saturday every month?

It's get's a HUGE local turn out, but how many of you are online? At first glace there is alot of "old timers" that attend so I'm sure they aren't BYCers.

I'll be there tomarrow (August 7, 2010) at 7am with:
3 Bantam Delaware 5 month old roosters
2 Buff Sebright 5 month old roosters
2-4 Bantam Red Cochin 4 month old roosters

I also need to find buyers for (I may or may not be able to fit all of these in the car at once, which is why I would like to find interested people before draggin them out there):
3 standard size Barnevelder 5 month old boys (from Peace of Thyme Farms)
3 standard size Blue Andalusian 4.5 month old roosters

So, if you are going to sell tell us what you got.... if you are just now hearing about it... fire your questions away and I'll try to answer them all. It's free to sell and buy... very informal... just show up and I bet they will sell!

Last edited:
I'll be there.

Planning on bringing

4 pair of Porcelain D'uccles
1 pair of White D'uccles
1 trio of Gold Neck D'uccles
2 pair of Gold laced bantam cochins
1 pair of white bantam cochins

1 mottled bantam cochin rooster
1 lavender bantam cochin rooster (adult)
1 mille fleur bantam cochin rooster (adult)

Maybes:
1 blue standard cochin rooster (5 months)
1 silver laced standard cochin rooster
1 golden campine rooster
1 black bantam cochin rooster (3 months)
1 mixed color bantam cochin rooster

All listed above are approximately 4-5 months old unless otherwise noted.

Last edited:
Quote:
No. It's on Hwy 68. If you are comming in from Sweetwater, it isn't but maybe a mile to a mile and a half past the Lost Sea. If you are comming from Madisonville, it is less than a mile just past Watsons Chapel and the 911 center.

Quote:
Hey Funky Farm, still interested in orange chickens? I have 2 red sex link girls that are just coming up near laying age.

Two on the upper left. They are for sale, but not planning on bringing them this swap unless you want them. They may go next swap if I have more room.

downsized_0806000742.jpg

Back
Top Bottom