What would you do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcieSparks

Hatching
9 Years
Jun 14, 2010
I bought some Black austalop from people on cregs list that were allready laying . i saved up some eggs to hatch and i got
3 different color chicks so after that hatch i hatched again and got about 4 different chicks . i really wanted black astalop
chickens . now i have all kinds of chickens . GRRRRRR i still have there ph# ,should i call them and tell them they shouldnt
false advertise or should i just forget about it ?

I would just forget about it, chalk it up to experience, and find a reputable source of australorps next time around. It's possible these people were being dishonest and misrepresenting the birds they were selling, but it's also equally possible that someone else took them for a ride and they genuinely thought they had australorps and didn't have enough experience to know better. Besides, unless they were selling these hens as "breeding stock" you really don't have a leg to stand on with regards to complaints. They sold these birds as hens that were already laying and that's what you got. Calling them and complaining isn't going to get you anywhere. If they were being intentionally dishonest, it's not like they're going to give you your money back or suddenly become "honest" just because you said so anyway.

that was my idea ,i wanted to hatch and sell my chicks , guess ill just have to start over . i do have about 40 or so chickens that will have to go to freezer camp . thanks for reply though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom