TSC Farm Swap Meet, Dunnellon, FL, SAT. April 23rd (***UPDATED***)

cmom

Hilltop Farm
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY/BACK YARD CHICKENS Swap Meet, Dunnellon, FL., SAT. April 23rd
We have had such great swaps that we are planning another swap for Saturday, April 23rd. Hope to have a great turnout. We had over 1500 people attend the June swap and around that at our September swap.

There Will be antique tractors, an archery demonstration, small engine exhibit, pony rides for the kids, raffles and much more.

The 4-H and FFA will be there doing fundraisers. I'm not sure yet what they plan on having but will post it when I find out. Also we have several restaurants all within walking distance, such as McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Sonic, Dunkin' Donuts and others.

We will have this advertised in several places and have had a lot of inquiries as to when we would be having another swap. Hope to see a good turnout. I will be there with cages.

TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY/Back Yard Chickens, Farm Swap Meet, Dunnellon, Florida
9:00 AM TO 3:00 PM
Saturday April 23rd
11252 N WILLIAMS ST,
DUNNELLON, FL
For more info contact Joan 352-216-4225
---> MAP

We are going to have a raffle for an E-Z UP 10 x 10 canopy. The proceeds will be donated to the Dunnellon middle school FFA. Tickets will be 1 ticket for $1.00 or 6 tickets for $5.00. Tickets will be available at the swap meet. or by sending your money and a stamped self addressed return envelope and we will get the tickets right out to you... You do not have to be present to win. Send your entries to, Raffle, P.O. Box 3012, Dunnellon, Fl. 34430. All postmarked entries must be received by Wednesday April 20th. The drawing will be at the swap meet at 1:00PM.

canopytoo.jpg

Here are some pictures from the last swaps.

IMG_2158.jpg
IMG_2159.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg
IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg
IMG_2145.jpg

Last edited:
So far we are having pony rides for the kids, an antique tractor exhibit, an archery demonstration and lots of critters. The 4-H and FFA will be doing fundraisers. Also we will be having some raffles. We had around 1500 people at our other swaps and expect as many at this one. We have had a lot of inquiries. We will have a BYC table set up.

Last edited:
We are going to have a raffle for an E-Z UP 10 x 10 canopy. The proceeds will be donated to the Dunnellon middle school FFA. Tickets will be 1 ticket for $1.00 or 6 tickets for $5.00. Tickets will be available at the swap meet. or by sending your money and a stamped self addressed return envelope and we will get the tickets right out to you... You do not have to be present to win. Send your entries to, Raffle, P.O. Box 3012, Dunnellon, Fl. 34430. All postmarked entries must be received by Wednesday April 20th. The drawing will be at the swap meet at 1:00PM.

canopytoo.jpg

Last edited:
I am looking for some fertile RIR eggs. Hopefully someone will bring some to the swap. I'm looking for several dozen.

Back
Top Bottom