TSC Farm Swap Meet, Dunnellon, FL, SAT. April 23rd (***UPDATED***)

I will possibly be bringing some 3 week old RIR chicks and will have several sizes and style of cages. Also, I will be bringing a 1952 McCORMICK Farmall Cub that we restored for the tractor show.

IMG_2421.jpg

This is going to be my first Swap
ya.gif

As usual I have to attend a little league game by noon so my visit will be brief, I will be bringing out some chicks.
Count me in on the raffle, could use one of those for the little league games!

Lori
smile.png

Lake County fair just released our birds, and Altoona School is looking to sell chicks, teenagers, and adult birds to help fund birds for next year. Please let me know if you are interested in any of the following birds and I will make sure to bring them. Sorry to those who were looking for me today, got caught up in fair.

2 American Game Bird hens
1 white Silkie roo, 1 white teenage chick
Serama pair and chick
Blue Andalusian Rooster and multiple chicks
Gamebird mix pair (look like American Games, but with rose combs)
SQ black cochin pullet
Splash cochin cockerel

various mixed chicks

pictures to come

Only have pictures of the teens and chicks so far, the others are at the farm, will take their pictures tomorrow. (I am in charge of the brooder and grow out at my house).

Splash Cochin Cockerel (~16 weeks old)
46334_dscf0653.jpg

Serama chick (1 month old)
46334_dscf0657.jpg

Andalusian chicks (blue and black) 1 month old
46334_dscf0646.jpg

Andalusian chicks (black and blue) and white silkie (1 and a half month old)
46334_dscf0648.jpg

Splash Blue Andalusian chicks (will be 2 weeks old)
46334_dscf0655.jpg

Blue and Black Andalusian chicks (will be 2 weeks old)
46334_dscf0656.jpg

Mix chicks (will be 2 weeks old)
46334_dscf0658.jpg

Is anyone bringing hatching eggs - or could anyone bring them if I request them? (other than turkeys, sorry AT Hagan). Some breeds I would be interested in:
Sussex, Jersey Giants, any color Leghorns but white, Javas, Brahmas, Blue Marans, Welsumers..... PM me... I have a broody girl and I'm trying to decide if I want to let her set. Like I really need more chickens..........

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom