Any luck with californiahatchery.com?

krcote

Songster
11 Years
May 21, 2008
Concord, NH
I have been searching and searching for sites that allow small sexed orders of WH- came up with californiahatchery.com as one of the best options. ANY opinions?

Last edited:
Metzer only allows straight runs, I am looking for sexed
smile.png

That's true, but 3 female WH cost around 50.00 from them.... Not sure if you want to pay that much.

Quote:
True, I paid around $60 for my 3 runners from them last summer after sexing, heat pack, small order fee and whatnot.

I just did a quick cost on californiahatchery.com - 3 WH, females, shipped here - was about $60 as well. Ducks were more expensive, sexing was more expensive and shipping was more expensive, but no heat pack info and no small order fee. No idea if they do heat packs or not or if they ship extras or not just in case. I have no experience with them.
So basically, at the end, you end up with the same price and it seems more of us have exp using Metzer's. Not to say californiahatchery.com is bad, never heard of them until I read this post (never heard of Metzer Farms until I was looking for runners either).

So good luck with where ever you order them from
smile.png

I think this might be another one of those place like efowl. all of there pictures are cut out of pictures and put on the white background, the picture of the fawn and white runners are not fawn and white runners, and a big red flag for me is the price on the regular pair of mandarins $200!!!!

Back
Top Bottom