Backyard Chicken Coop - Special BYC price

tnchickenut

It's all about the Dels!
9 Years
10 Years
Jan 24, 2010
Englewood, TN
**** DO NOT BUY THROUGH BYC... PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO $500 --- I don't know how to change that, so just email me if interested - [email protected] and mention BYC****

Hello folks... special price for BYC members... you may have seen this on CL in and around E TN.

Coop is 4x4 and run is 4x6ft. Total of 4x10ft... I recommend 4-5 standard hens... double for bantams.

Lots of features - all the best materials... will last DECADES. Much, MUCH better than local feed store-thin-not-human-or-chicken-friendly-too-cramped-for-even-two-hens models of compariable price.

Item is located in Sweetwater, TN, (exit 60 on I-75 - between Knoxville and Chattanooga) and you would have to have a truck or trailer to get it. The run is not attached right now, but just a few screws (holes predrilled for you) and they are together. Weatherproof!!! We just had tornados blow through the area and it stayed dry in there.

All hinged moving parts covered with rubber sheeting to keep out water, all doors latch shut, wire is 1/2 by 1/2 inch.... years of chicken experience used to make this right!

Egg shaped windows backed with plexiglass let light in so the hens know to start their day even when kept up... portholes backed with 1/2 by 1/2 inche wire allow ventalation without the dander of preditors or weather getting in.

Many more pictures available... please email questions to [email protected] - please do not click "email" under my icon... email me direct so I get your questions in a timely manner.

47639_tatecoops5.jpg

47639_tatecoops4.jpg

Many more pictures available... please email questions to [email protected] - please do not click "email" under my icon... email me direct so I get your questions in a timely manner.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks, I'll pass the compliment on to my mother who really did the building. For once, I was just the supervisor! LOL!

Forgot to mention (or add a picture of it) --- there is a perch in their too... I guess I just assumed people would know, but I got a email asking about the perch and DUH! I forgot! lol.

Yes, the perch goes from above the door to above the nest box. (with hinge and latch from the outside, btw)

It has been decided that with gas prices the way they are, it may be the "pick up" part that is detering people.... so... within reason, we have decided to deliver for a fee (depending on the mileage, of course) Just thought I would add that.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom