Smittenroade's Art Academy Classroom: Human Anatomy

Smittenroade

Songster
8 Years
Jan 31, 2011
North East Texas
Hello, everyone my name is Smittenroade and welcome to Drawing the Human Anatomy Class! Shoutout to 44Wolves our Principal.

Link below is the Art Academy SIGNUP TODAY!!!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=520194&p=16

Qualifications: I go to college for this kind of stuff.
And I currently work in Graphic Design.

((Rules))

In this class the most IMPORTANT rules are to have fun and do your best!

((Grading Policy))

Grading art is a very difficult thing to do in my opinion, we are all on different levels in skill and the only grading will be done by effort.
So, if you show effort you will get an (A) and if you don't show effort you will get an (F).

((WARNING))

This class will teach you the same or even more than what you would learn in Art College.
Be prepared to learn techniques and fundamentals that most Art Majors don't even know!
I assure you, when you are done with my class you wil be BETTER than when you started at drawing the Human Anatomy.

((Class Schedule))

27-3 Wk1: Proportions
4-10 Wk2: Stick Figures
11-17 Wk3: Piping (Muscles)
18-24 Wk4: Clothes
25-31 Wk5: Head
1-7 Wk6: Hands and Feet
8-14 Wk7: Poses
15-21 Wk8: Throwing It All Together

side note: I'm changing up the schedule a little bit depending on what everyone as a whole needs to work on.

Last edited:
Introduction:

Hi, my name is Smittenroade and I enjoy drawing anime.
I live on a farm in Texas and will do my very best to teach you all the techniques and fundamentals of drawing human anatomy.
Drawing humans is one of the hardest things to draw by far but I can show you a few tricks that make it MUCH easier.

Heres some examples of my art as it applies to Human Anatomy:

78558_drawing1.jpg

78558_img_2069.jpg

Please, give us some examples of all your art. ^_^

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you,
cool.png
, I try, I try....
roll.png

That's actually pretty close to our first 2 assignments. We will be starting out with stick figures and expanding upon that.

Quote:
Thank you,
cool.png
, I try, I try....
roll.png

That's actually pretty close to our first 2 assignments. We will be starting out with stick figures and expanding upon that.

So you're suggesting my drawing looks like a stickfigure? Nice, smitten, real nice.

I wouldn't say this unless I knew Coe can do better, which she can.

Back
Top Bottom