Luvinmychickens' Art Academy Classroom!

luvinmychickens

Songster
8 Years
Jun 15, 2011
Ohio
Hello, all! I will be teaching all different things .. From people to chickens to patterns and more!!!! So basicly, all different things, so all of the lessons will be an easier thing. You may choose if you want to do a lesson for not, because they will all be different. For instance, one lesson I do humans, the next I do chickens, the next I do a pattern, the next I do digital art, etc. etc. etc.!

Members:
(None yet)

This weeks lesson will be "How to Draw a Girl- Step by Step Process". You will need to turn it in to me by Wednesday, February 1, 2012. Remember to have fun! I will post the ranks (I don't know how to grade this, so I will rank it in my opinion) when February 1, 2012 comes. ((In other words, turning in sketch ends on February 1, 2012.))

LESSON ONE~ How to Draw a Girl- Step by Step Process .. (Sorry this is not my best one, but you get the basic idea. If you have any questions, please just ask here, and I will answer them as soon as possible! As we go on, my examples will get better, but also harder, to test you a bit. Now let's see whatcha got!)

Back
Top Bottom