Your chickens; as art!

Can you draw my rooster?
20230807_113405.jpg

@Ocho 8 Farm I tried to do her, but silkies are tougher because of the weird feather textures. I've tried drawing them countless times and it never works out the greatest. But I will post the final results in about an hour, as I'm just finishing the touchups! I hope it works out 😬
Uh nevermind forget that! I'm still trying to make it look good 😓
I'm also trying a new style sooooo

Ok, I'll put a couple here so you can choose one from them. I understand if you're too busy also, art is supposed to be enjoyable, so no worries if you don't want to draw one!

Juravenator during a broody phase 🤣
20230515_202145.jpg

The black chicken is Jersey, she's a spicy girl and one of my favorites.
20220428_194456.jpg
And here is Grump Grumps 🥰
20220130_142413.jpg

Frida a chocolate silkie pullet
20231203_155550.jpg

Cracker Jack a splash satin cockerel, he's a sweet little guy.
20231112_143611.jpg

That is sooo beautiful - and don't beat yourself up on it just because you can't draw it - I have tried drawing deer sooo many times and sadly it never worked. But I can only draw two things really well - my rooster Jack and some friends dog - thats it - really nothing else that I can say was really good.
But I am speaking of hand drawing - I couldn't ever do what your doing. That is amazing and keep up the great work @Silkies4Days!!!

That is sooo beautiful - and don't beat yourself up on it just because you can't draw it - I have tried drawing deer sooo many times and sadly it never worked. But I can only draw two things really well - my rooster Jack and some friends dog - thats it - really nothing else that I can say was really good.
But I am speaking of hand drawing - I couldn't ever do what your doing. That is amazing and keep up the great work @Silkies4Days!!!
Awww, thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom