california - CENTRAL COAST

mickeymousears

Songster
8 Years
Apr 29, 2011
SLO; CA
Do you live on the central coast? Do you feel shunned by the northern Cal and southern Cal threads??? Or maybe you've experienced the central coast and appreciate all we have to offer

Then welcome to my thread
big_smile.png

Nothing like starting a rivalry!! Ha ha. I always hate when they separate north and south Cal because I live in san Luis obispo and depending on who you talk to we get lumped in different sections so I never know which to choose. I've even heard ppl within our county mention the southern beaches fit in better with southern california (surfing shopping beach classic movie like beach towns) and the beaches in northern SLO co fit in with northern cali (trees wildlife streams etc)

SO after the local black bear incident I realized how many ppl in this area have chickens- are any of you on Byc???

I also live in Central California on the coast but just north of San Francisco in Marin County in a small town called Bolinas here on the edge of the earth. I have 16 hens and one roo. Down to two cats and presently no dogs.

Last edited:
Yeah! Welcome to our thread! I love Santa cruz - I've been wanting to plan a little trip there one of these days! We use to camp in Felton every summer and take the train to the boardwalk
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom