The Central Coast of California...A little slice of paradise right in our own backyards !!!

mightymax

Songster
6 Years
Oct 8, 2013
Central Coast, CA
I'm looking for people who live on the Central Coast of California or, more specifically. those folks from the City of Paso Robles to the North, then on down South to Templeton, Atascadero and Santa Margarita, then over to the coast on the West side of the state to the cities of Cambria, Cayucos, Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo, Shell Beach, Pismo Beach, AG and the 5 cities area, Grover Beach, all the way down to Nipomo (just before you hit Santa Maria).

I've tried to find a thread that involved people from the Central Coast and have come up with threads that were either over 2 years old or the people who started them no longer live in the County! So I thought I'd just throw this out there and see if anyone bites...

I'm looking for people who live on the Central Coast of California or, more specifically. those folks from the City of Paso Robles to the North, then on down South to Templeton, Atascadero and Santa Margarita, then over to the coast on the West side of the state to the cities of Cambria, Cayucos, Morro Bay, San Luis Obispo, Shell Beach, Pismo Beach, AG and the 5 cities area, Grover Beach, all the way down to Nipomo (just before you hit Santa Maria).

I've tried to find a thread that involved people from the Central Coast and have come up with threads that were either over 2 years old or the people who started them no longer live in the County! So I thought I'd just throw this out there and see if anyone bites...
I know this is old, but I'm in Templeton!

Back
Top Bottom