Whatchagot Swap - Plants, Eggs or ? **PLEASE READ 1ST POST FOR RULES**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broke Down Ranch

Songster
12 Years
Apr 18, 2007
Texas
Hey all you egg-swappin fiends stalking the Egg Chain - how about if someone has garden plants, bulds, or seeds, etc. to offer in place of eggs.....does that sound do-able? I have eggs but I also have a lot of pretties I could offer too....

Anyway, just an idea and wanted to see what ya'll thought...
big_smile.png

OK, so it seems this is a GO!

RULES

1) Have fun!
2) Try to offer fair value in return for what you take
3) So we don't have to search thru pages to find the current offer, please try to include what's on the table in your "conversation" posts
4) If your offer stands for more than 12 hours it will be withdrawn and the item you claimed will go back up or you must offer something different. If the item you claimed has already been shipped you must pay shipping for the replacement offer.
5) PLEASE refrain from shipping your item until the person who claimed it has their offer accepted.

DON'T FORGET - you do NOT have to offer eggs if you have plants or something else to offer (what the something else is I dunno but....
idunno.gif
)

I'm sure there are more things but let's just have fun!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
That sounds like a good idea. I have a ton of irisis that havent been bulbed in 25 years. They have like 3 inch bulbs hangin off em! I think a whatevver you have that I might want chain could be cool.

I think it would be a good idea too. My wife would jump on this one. She has a lot of bulbs that she is moving around at the moment. We are trying to get our place set up (since we moved here in the dead of winter). That reminds me, I need to rototill the garden today.
roll.png

Sounds like it would be interesting. Would it just be garden swaps for eggs or could we swap other things also? I used to do seed swaps and I am loving chickens and hatching eggs I just don't have any hens old enough to lay yet except for 1 and if I saved up 6 of her eggs I think they would be too old to swap so I have been hatching out her babies for myself and they are so cute. Anyways..back to the topic sorry I got off-topic.

Would love to swap chicken eggs for iris bulbs. This is a great idea! I am going to go weed and take an inventory of what plants that I can put up for trade.
cool.png
Beware - when I come back - I will be armed & ready and sporting my garden gloves and hoe!
lol.png
Okay - I really don't wear the garden gloves - just lots of dirt under my fingernails! I live on a farm afterall!
lau.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom