Whatchagot Swap - Plants, Eggs or ? **PLEASE READ 1ST POST FOR RULES**

Status
Not open for further replies.
duh...ok, off to edit the title....
big_smile.png

see how equibling did it is how i was going to do it but i thought it was going to be run like the other swap so now I am confused..

I think it would go smoother like the other swap....what if person "A" has her eggs but doesn't want irises? But maybe person "B" has a plant that "A" wants but "B" doesn't want eggs...see my point? Instead of postin what we want, just post what we have and go from there.

i have some dwarf irises that are purple and white striped along with some small leaved two toned green hostas and some day lilies that are all different colors. oh and gladiolas that pretty much cover the color spectrum but they are mixed so cant give specific colors.

smile.png
Green Thumb... I want them! I want them!
I will take GT's offer and offer up: Polish eggs from our Black Crested White Polish and White Crested Black Polish Pen. GT - Please tell me how many eggs seems fair to you to offer up?
So - the polish eggs are on the board.

Just because this is a "Whatchagot Swap" - I will be adding in a few "surprise plants" to make it interesting! Nothing huge - just a few. Would 9 eggs Polish eggs and a few plants tickle anyone's fancy?
lol.png

i will take the polish and offer 12+ mix white leghorn hen and oegb roo and frizzle roo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom