Whatchagot Swap - Plants, Eggs or ? **PLEASE READ 1ST POST FOR RULES**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what I can trade to hange for a hog! LOL!!!

Two tomato plants and some turkey eggs get me one?! Hehe... Ok..kidding!

Is someone gonna take the mixed eggs up for offer? I'm wanting some more tomato plants!!
smile.png
I can hope can't I?

Stacy

Current Offer:

Quote:
I dunno Stacy...I would take them but I have over 100 mixed chicks of my OWN out there right now
ep.gif
Why don't you take 'em?
wink.png

My bator for REAL is full!!! I just packed it yesterday!! I only fit in about 25 turkey eggs, 48 pheasant and maybe 20 guineas? The rest are ALL (but 13) buff orps!!
ep.gif

We had a big order come in for those though.

I DO however have room for some heirloom variety tomato plants in the garden! LOL!!! And I DO have some eggs I can offer to trade for them!! (Seein' as how I can't fit the eggs in the bator!). Orps, guineas, turkeys, pheasants.....

I just PM'd you btw BDR!
wink.png

Stacy

Last edited:
I think anything that might be of interest. Just remember if you offer something and it sits for more than 12 hours you have to pay the shipping on what you claimed OR offer up something different
smile.png

But sure, why not try offering up something else...
big_smile.png

The offer is still:

hangemhorns wrote:
i will take the polish and offer 12+ mix white leghorn hen and oegb roo and frizzle roo

Last edited:
Mine. I'll take the 12+ mix white leghorn hen and oegb roo and frizzle roo and my offer is an unopened dvd of Troy it is still wrapped in the plastic. Plus, The Forgotten on dvd watched 1x. Lorretta Dolly and Tammy "HonkeyTonk Angels" cd listened to 1x. I'm sure somebody wants these. I was gonna try and sale them on ebay. Will that work? I think my landlord would get mad if I go digging up the plants. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom